Closed Thread
Page 29 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrshopeful I went too on Saturday. I couldn't believe the people either, I couldn't move let alone get any info on anything! We didn't stay long either or buy anything.
    @90Bayside sorry to hear about your gastro, hope it's short lived!

Afm I'm 18+5 today and still not feeling any movement nor do I have much of a bump. Starting to freak that something's wrong. Are others feeling movement yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen. I'm also 18w+5 and can't feel much either. From time to time I feel something but I'm never sure.....they say anytime between 18w and 22w is when u start to feel it so plenty of time.

We got to the expo at 9.30 and there were so many people there even before it started. To be honest, I couldn't wait to get out of there.... I went to target afterward and was more impressed with what I could get there in terms of value for money!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post
    @mrshopeful I went too on Saturday. I couldn't believe the people either, I couldn't move let alone get any info on anything! We didn't stay long either or buy anything.
    @90Bayside sorry to hear about your gastro, hope it's short lived!

Afm I'm 18+5 today and still not feeling any movement nor do I have much of a bump. Starting to freak that something's wrong. Are others feeling movement yet?
    I haven't felt propper movment yet either and im 19 weeks tomorrow don't stress iv spoken to the midwives it's completely normal they say between now and 25 weeks because the baby could be kicking toward the back which you won't feel and that's normal or at night when you are asleep

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^^ re: Movement... my movements feel mostly (best description I can come up with) like you are going to get the runs, but don't feel ill obviously. They don't necessarily feel like the "butterflies" that everyone always describes. Or perhaps another description would be like a bubble breaking.. not bursting, but gently breaking...

I would guess you are all feeling things, BUT just not recognising them as they can be hard to tell, especially when we are noobs to this!!!

AFM: can't wait for Thursday's morphology scan! My dad has asked if he can come so he's all super excited. He's never seen stuff like this before. With all the other grandkids, he was always away working so wasn't involved much with the pregnancies.

Then Monday, we get to officially meet our midwife, Rebecca... I cannot wait! She sounds lovely, AND knows where I am coming from when it comes to dates due to IVF.
    The last midwife we saw... MW: what is your due date? Me: well it's an IVF bub, so it's the 19th Nov... MW: so we'll put the 21st...
    MW: when was your last menstrual period... Me: didn't really have one due to the IVF, BUT I would have ovulated on x date as this was egg pickup/feritilisation date... MW: so ovulation would have been a week later.... plus on top of all that she was quite rude and ignorant of DH. He was so angry.

Anyhoo.. don't have to deal with her again, so very happy with that.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Amandale1727  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls I guess it's just hard being so long between scans that I worry if everything is ok. Sometimes I think I feel something but my bowel does so much gurgling I can't tell!! Morph scan on Friday anyway and I can't wait!!!
    @90Bayside yeah I couldn't wait to get out either. There was a lot of baby stuff that I just don't know anything about! DH and I thought we would be better off going to a nice quiet store later on to get our info!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I dragged my DH to Baby Bunting yesterday - it was a bit of an eye opener for him but he had a ball looking at all the activity centres that look like racing cars etc. pity we're having a girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post
    Thanks girls I guess it's just hard being so long between scans that I worry if everything is ok. Sometimes I think I feel something but my bowel does so much gurgling I can't tell!! Morph scan on Friday anyway and I can't wait!!!
    @90Bayside yeah I couldn't wait to get out either. There was a lot of baby stuff that I just don't know anything about! DH and I thought we would be better off going to a nice quiet store later on to get our info!
    I am the same I get so anxious in between scans there's so many terrible stories that iv heard which doesnt help it's a constant battle telling myself to enjoy it and that the vast majority of babies are born healthy and fine your not alone though I hate the waiting game ! I have a fetal heart doppler which really helps if you have an open mind sometimes you won't hear it it depends on the babies position but iv heart her hb two days in a row which has helped as the other night I freaked out because I woke up on my back which I usually never do and when I rolled over it was so painful ! So I checked her hb that morning and all was fine they really can help

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning All!

Hugs for those panicking in between scans after a loss at 12 weeks I very much understand. Some people dont feel any movement until 25 weeks due to many reasons so no need to worry there either.

Very jealous of the Brissy Girls I cant wait for the Perth Show! It was so informative last year!!

AFM 21+3 JJ is now waking me up with kicks during the night, didnt even know that was possible! Im a pregnancy model for Pregnancy Massage Aust on Wednesday cant wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning! We had a very productive weekend, we ordered all our furniture on Saturday; its on a 16 week wait so we had to get organised. I think I might have found my pram, the icandy strawberry, its so light!! It folds up easily and I can pick it up without struggling and it seems a bit better made than the Uppababy one, which is the one I thought I would get.

Im 18 weeks but not really feeling anything. I get this wierd pushing feeling from the inside then I can feel this hard area in my uterus, which is some part of my baby (back? head?) which is a spin out but I've had no kicks or anything like that. I ended up going to my ob last week as the pain was starting to scare me. Everything was fine but I'm still sore.

He said its gearing up for a growth spurt and cos I'm small its stretching me lots....we did get so see our little baby again and it was moving heaps and sucking its thumb! I also found out I have an anterior placenta which means if it doesn't move we won't feel as much movement and might require extra scans in the future because it might be hard to track the movements. Has anyone else got this?! We have our next scan on 9th July
    @Wishnhope I have a bump which looks like I have put on about 7-8 kilos but in reality I think its about 4kg....I stopped weighing myself daily as I figured I'm going to put weight on and that's that. Maybe you have a long torso and your baby has tucked itself in? have you put any wieight on? Some people don;t get bumps until they're 6 momths with their first, you must be one of them!

Loving the bump pics, I should take one of mine and try and post it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool gotta love how the MW's listen to you.....we must know nothing!!!!!!!!!!