Closed Thread
Page 18 of 92 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    Too cute @Amandale1727!!

Heartburn is so so horrible! Oh my goodness, I have never had it before and the last two days I've had it all day. Does any know of any natural remedies?! My stepmother said she managed hers with unsalted cashews.. Something about the oil in them settling her stomach.
    i had bad heartburn with dd and found milk did it for me (found it on a natural remedy google search) but love the soda water idea as I have had a little bit already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the ideas! Just had a glass of milk and it's helped a lot

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Littleoneplusone  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    @Amandale1727 too cute!! I love the little pics of feet, thats the only image I like from the ones we got on Wednesday.
    @Sparklemonkey what a bargain!!

very jealous of those being given maternity clothes and baby items, I've had no offers what so ever
    @ELM13 sorry cant help with the natural remedies.

AFM Sooo hungry all the time!! Constantly thinking of food!!
    Thanks
    We didnt get the profile pic we wanted still havent been able to see her face properly ! Guess that will have to be a supprise

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm I thought you were able to take those lolly looking things and anti acids (name has slipped my mind) maybe ask the pharmacy whats safe because I know it can be really simple remedies that get rid of it also eating 6 small meals a day apparently helps with it alot ! Hope it gets better for you

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I was planning on having the day off yesterday and got up to pee just as dh left and found I was bleeding! I seen dh as soon as I could and we headed to town, I used mydoppler before I left and bubs was still ok, drove the 7 hrs and I went to the hospital 1 he from cairns in a small town called mareeba, they had a US machine that I had to convince them to use, seen the baby and it was moving, the guy that did the scan had no idea and thinks I could haves low lying placenta, my OB is in brissy but will see me on Monday, my back is cramping but that could be from the drive, I'm still getting brown when I wipe this morn, tomorrow can't come soon enough! I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and couldn't handle it if somthing went wrong now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin you poor thing I can't believe you're still getting bleeding and it must be so difficult living so far from the hospital. I hope your doctor has good news to give you peace of mind. That placenta of your is a pain if that's the cause! I really hope the bleeds stop now so you can relax and enjoy this pregnancy! Hang in there xo
    @Amandale1727 those feet are absolutely gorgeous!

Well done to everyone on the baby purchases and hand me downs!
    It was my birthday the other day and Mum surprised me with a mimco baby bag full of baby supplies! I don't think I would have bought myself one of them but it is really lovely!

I've been noticing I am not growing hair on my body like I used to! Barely have to shave anything...anyone else experiencing this? I'm loving it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No good on the bleeding @stillfuntryin HUGS!!
    @ELM13 - milk for me only lasts half hour at best when I have heartburn. As will the mylantas etc. the chemist gave me ranatadine - 100% safe for bubs, and gives 24 hours relief!!
    @Sparklemonkey good bargains!!! I love the docklands!!! Can't wait to come back for a holiday.
    @hopeforlife I'd be too scared to use a mimco baby bag!! Lol would be afraid if getting it dirty!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Hi girls, I was planning on having the day off yesterday and got up to pee just as dh left and found I was bleeding! I seen dh as soon as I could and we headed to town, I used mydoppler before I left and bubs was still ok, drove the 7 hrs and I went to the hospital 1 he from cairns in a small town called mareeba, they had a US machine that I had to convince them to use, seen the baby and it was moving, the guy that did the scan had no idea and thinks I could haves low lying placenta, my OB is in brissy but will see me on Monday, my back is cramping but that could be from the drive, I'm still getting brown when I wipe this morn, tomorrow can't come soon enough! I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and couldn't handle it if somthing went wrong now!
    I hope the bleeding stops quickly. I have a low lying placenta and my OB said no BD until 34 weeks as it can cause bleeding, maybe hold off BD until you see your dr just in case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We haven't bd in weeks so I know that's not it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntrying hope all is well and the bleeding stops soon. I cant imagine having hours of driving between me and the closest hospital, so brave! Our hosp is less than 10mins away and thats still too much.

Will take a Photo of 20 weeks today, we've taken one at 12, 16 and now 20. Might do fortnightly pics from now on?

Big day of cleaning and cooking ahead: Roast Pork with crackling and roast vegies, followed by mini Oreo cheesecakes