+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Ouch.

Not what I was referring to at all. I've always been a big supporter of people playing nice.
    Sorry that was just meant to be a joke, badly timed considering how you are feeling, I know you play nice.
    Add: perhaps I shouldn't post when I've had a couple of wines
    Last edited by Gothel; 07-06-2014 at 10:09.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

oozzle  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope to see you again @Sonja and @kw123. I don't post all that much but have also enjoyed reading your posts.
    @Degrassi, thanks for the names you thought up for me
    Don't know how you come up will all these, I have lol at lots of them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Sorry? That's one reason I have given. There are several at the moment but I haven't gone into them as they're not relevant to this thread.

Geez. I'm not huffy, I'm not storming off. I'm not taking my bat and ball and going home because I don't like that the rules have changed.

I've given a lot to this place over time - please give me the benefit of the doubt that I have my reasons.

I find it incredibly upsetting that so many people who I have personally helped and coming out now in attack.

Ok I'll bow out - please @Degrassi continue as you have been it's fine.

And please everyone else don't be so quick to kick long time members who simply say they aren't comfortable.
    @Sonja super hugs. I will send a picture with my fb details. I would to tell how we go with dd1 when she is well enough to do it.

You have been such a wonderful support for me and so many members I will be very sad you going. Please come refreshed.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    I love your new name!!!! Why is there silverware in the pancake drawer?

Sent from my telecommunications device.
    Yes! I picked that name because to me everyone else is sane and they see pancakes in the silverware drawer odd but I am a bit odd myself so I see it as the pancake drawer and it makes total sense to me!
    I changed my username because I have had my old one since I joined many years ago and my life has changed dramatically since then. My old username just didn't reflect me anymore. I wanted a fresh start and a name that would remind me to see the funny side of life

[The hubber formerly known as misscheviuz]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePancakeDrawer For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (07-06-2014),FrothyFrog  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    O m g this thread surprised me! A light and fluffy thread managed to turn sharp and bristly!

Anyway, I don't really have any intentions on changing my name but if you wanna attempt one your welcome.

I'm more after a different avatar myself. If you come across something suitable...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the new name @Degrassi, I actually refrained from posting a lot before because my username made it easy to figure out who I am but yet I could not think of what to change it too, I can post a lot more now and remain anonymous so I'm happy

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TableDancer For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (07-06-2014),Mod-Degrassi  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    O m g this thread surprised me! A light and fluffy thread managed to turn sharp and bristly!
    Yep!

Don't think I have it in me to crack funnies after all this. Having a crud day for other reasons too

Maybe I'll sleep on it and be back tomorrow.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    Yep!

Don't think I have it in me to crack funnies after all this. Having a crud day for other reasons too

Majority of us live this thread and love you @Degrassi. Don't let this get you down. You're awesome.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wally90 For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (07-06-2014),Mod-Degrassi  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    Yep!

Degrassi I know how you feel. The wind got taken out of my farts yesterday too! Hope your day improves... Sayonara folks..

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (07-06-2014),Purple Lily  (07-06-2014)