+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Of course nobody is responsible. And nobody is storming off.

Saying you're having a short break because some posts have bothered you lately is hardly the same. I'm not sure why you are so angry @redlipsandpearls and I hope it's not directed at me? It seems like it is.

Nobody is leaving because three people have changed usernames for goodness sake.

@Pardonmyfrench won't be gone long don't worry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha I meant @ExcuseMyFrench!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    Of course nobody is responsible. And nobody is storming off.

Saying you're having a short break because some posts have bothered you lately is hardly the same. I'm not sure why you are so angry @redlipsandpearls and I hope it's not directed at me? It seems like it is.

Nobody is leaving because three people have changed usernames for goodness sake.

@Pardonmyfrench won't be gone long don't worry
    Sonja is leaving because she doesn't like the name changes.

Yes, the personality comment was directed at you, in part. This forum has such a diversity in opinions and we're not always going to agree with every comment, but that's what I like about it and I'm sure many others feel the same. I wasn't angry, nor was I trying to be aggressive or anything, I just don't want people to feel as though they have to refrain from commenting in case people disagree with them.

I do hope you return because I enjoy reading your comments

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

kw123  (07-06-2014),VicPark  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Awww man! This thread really took a turn since I was last on! I asked for a new name JUST FOR FUN. I don't think I could actually change my username because, well, I'm babyblu! I don't think it would feel right to be someone else. This is just a fun thread. If people decide to change their username, so what?! It's not the end of the world. If no one recognises them after they change their name then that's their loss isn't it?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (07-06-2014),VicPark  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    Sonja is leaving because she doesn't like the name changes.

Yes, the personality comment was directed at you, in part. This forum has such a diversity in opinions and we're not always going to agree with every comment, but that's what I like about it and I'm sure many others feel the same. I wasn't angry, nor was I trying to be aggressive or anything, I just don't want people to feel as though they have to refrain from commenting in case people disagree with them.

I do hope you return because I enjoy reading your comments
    Sorry? That's one reason I have given. There are several at the moment but I haven't gone into them as they're not relevant to this thread.

Geez. I'm not huffy, I'm not storming off. I'm not taking my bat and ball and going home because I don't like that the rules have changed.

I've given a lot to this place over time - please give me the benefit of the doubt that I have my reasons.

I find it incredibly upsetting that so many people who I have personally helped and coming out now in attack.

Ok I'll bow out - please @Degrassi continue as you have been it's fine.

And please everyone else don't be so quick to kick long time members who simply say they aren't comfortable.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

ozeymumof5  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wrote a massive reply but deleted...

I don't expect people to agree all the time. Far from it. I have a different view from the majority a lot of the time. I enjoy it! Debate? Yes. Love it.

People being judgy and putting others down? That's not just a different view. That's a different kind of person to me, and not one I want to spend time with even online.

I am talking about a minority of course which is why I am sure a short break will sort me out (not that I am having a break so far lol).

I enjoy your posts too @redlipsandpearls. Most people on here are great.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (07-06-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    @Sonja I get what you're saying. I really do. This happens to me sometimes at school - I try and plan something that's really fun, and for whatever reason a couple of kids say that whatever we're doing isn't fun. They usually have good reasons but it can feel a little...deflating, I guess.

It's all good. Just take a break if you want to, lovey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Soooooo, how about that name change?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Love this thread, but will miss your posts @Sonja , you've been one of the nicest to me on here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to oozzle For This Useful Post:

Mokeybear  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Sonja - I'm a massive fan as well and appreciate reading your posts xx