Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing!

This 2WW is so hard!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    great news @kate124 ! It must have been amazing seeing that little fluttering heartbeat.
    @Butterfly39 hope you get some good feedback from your new doc tomorrow. You sound very upbeat. Nice avatar!

I had a shocker of a day yesterday with a 430am start (thanks to my dogs grr) followed by a 6am fight with another dog in the park (followed by profuse and embarrassed apologies from me) a bollocking at work (too much IVF googling) and then gastro on the way home from work. Spent the night trying not to vomit, which wasn't helped by that episode of GOT! holy exploding melons batman!

Bring on the long weekend.

to everyone still reading along!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my GOT what the!!! I have only read 1 (and a bit) of the books so totally was not expecting that. It was so disgusting!! Can't wait to watch next week's episode. @Bongley hope you are feeling more relaxed after this morning's shenanigans

9 more sleeps til beta arghhh

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Calstar what dpt are you? I am 1dp6dt

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    Oh my GOT what the!!! I have only read 1 (and a bit) of the books so totally was not expecting that. It was so disgusting!! Can't wait to watch next week's episode. @Bongley hope you are feeling more relaxed after this morning's shenanigans

9 more sleeps til beta arghhh
    I couldn't watch I had to cover my eyes, I only JUST recovered from the Red Wedding!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    great news @kate124 ! It must have been amazing seeing that little fluttering heartbeat.
    @Butterfly39 hope you get some good feedback from your new doc tomorrow. You sound very upbeat. Nice avatar!

I had a shocker of a day yesterday with a 430am start (thanks to my dogs grr) followed by a 6am fight with another dog in the park (followed by profuse and embarrassed apologies from me) a bollocking at work (too much IVF googling) and then gastro on the way home from work. Spent the night trying not to vomit, which wasn't helped by that episode of GOT! holy exploding melons batman!

Bring on the long weekend.

to everyone still reading along!
    What a day!

Sounds like my day yesterday... So many things went wrong I just HAD to laugh...
    No stress and no heavy lifting in the two week wait? What about pushing your broken down car that broke down two different places yesterday!! Or lifting a wheelchair in and out of your car like 10 times... Or chasing your mums dog down a busy street because he decides to go walkabout..
    Just taking it easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great new @kate124

Thanks
    Reviews
    This might make you ladies laugh I have been walking around most of the day with the buttons on my shirt open, I was in court most of the day and no one said anything (not my clients or my assistant) then when I get home a pipe in my front garden burst and I am running around getting soaking wet, finally turned water off, will have to go back out soon so I can run a bath lol. Upside to it all at least my boobs are getting bigger
    @Butterfly39 I wish I had thought of entering completions, that's great that you have won some prizes.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wishing88 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (05-06-2014),OIC  (04-06-2014),sunshinechai  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FET transfer tomorrow of a five day blast for us...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Fiona2 for your beta. I have read the books, 1 to 3 but I'd forgotten about that and was as shocked as my partner. I was watching through my hands too @sunshinechai Sounds like you haven't been able to relax much! Pushing a broken car around, ha! Sorry I shouldn't laugh but it is a funny image, us IVF ladies don't really catch a break do we? Blumin pets, as much as I love my dogs they are hard work sometimes.

good luck @SleepyDude ! I think I cycled with you in november, sad to see we are both still here. Oooh, 6 frosties! that's pretty good going
    @Wishing88 I used to live in london and a couple of times commuted on the train and tube with my shirt inside out. I thought I was looking particularly smoking hot from the glances I was getting. Alas no.........

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

sunshinechai  (04-06-2014),Wishing88  (04-06-2014)