Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    Attachment 57718Attachment 57719ok out of these 2 now lol

Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3
    I like the stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    I have an 11kg 7mo, pretty sure she's not about to waste away.

Now for the supportive people...
    Things going much better here. Only up once to put the dummy in at the start of the night and once for a feed at 2am. Lots of random cries out but she was still kinda asleep then and I didn't need to get up. She self settled for a nap today, so I'm super proud of that. She is a bit off at the moment, grumpy, doesn't want her bottles much and now has a rash over her body. She's had Roseola before so I guess it's just a similar virus.
    I hate when they are sick my dd is just getting over her sickness, but i sadly don't think it will bring about much change to her sleeping. Hope yours is better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    They're definitely not always hungry! I messed up last night and it's pretty much my fault he woke that much, I was lazy and exhausted and just kept popping him on when he refused the dummy thinking that was the problem. Somewhere between 10pm when I did a nappy change and 3am when I changed again, he'd done a poo. So one or two of those wake-ups was him telling me he was uncomfortable, not that he was hungry. He hasn't pooped overnight it ages and he kept falling back to sleep after eating so when he kept waking and wouldn't take the dummy I just went straight for the hungry answer rather than checking his nappy, didn't cross my mind he was uncomfortable. So I think I created a lot of the wake-ups. I'm on fire with reading these bodily functions!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dd does want the boob with each wake up I wouldn't mind, but the wake ups are hourly (or more). My nipples are getting very sore and she just will not take a dummy. She works herself up so much if I attempt to settle her without the boob. It's not that she is hungry at all, she just likes the comfort of sucking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG grobags = wow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

LiterallyNoOne  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    OMG grobags = wow
    Haha, yes we went into them last week after transitioning with the 50/50 love to dream. He definitely was at an age where he needed his arms and hands out.

How's your night?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

LiterallyNoOne  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    8 what the ef is going on?! It's like when he had the regression, every night an hour earlier. I kinda knew it was going to happen, I couldn't get him to have a good bedtime feed. (Although he went back down without a feed) Ugh!!! I just want him to eat properly during the day and stop making up for it at night, this past week has gotten worse and worse and it's killing me.

On top of that DH tried to resettle and of course did a sh*t job because he thinks he can just walk in and pop the dummy in and walk out. Three times of him doing that and then I said forget it. Walked in, picked him up, a little cuddle and laid him back down and so far he's back to sleep. God forbid DH miss the World Cup game. Must've forgotten we can pause and rewind. Grrrrrrrr.

Now I'm laying on the guest bed and it's so dark and quiet in here and I'm so tired, I don't know if I see the pointing in going back out to the lounge.

Pretty sure we're onto our next wonder week and his teeth are bothering him, a little fussy today and pulling his ear. He's also started refusing my left breast sometimes, does anyone know what that's about? He doesn't always refuse it but sometimes he'll have the right side, burp and breather and when I try the left he fusses and doesn't want it so I assume he's not hungry. Fusses like he's hungry so try again, refuses it. Try the right and he eats. Wtf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ugh I can't sleep. . Im like a child, more overtired I am the harder it is for me to sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HGL my DS used to fuss and gag on the 2nd side, no particular breast, but I figured out it was when he had a burp that wouldn't come up. I would wait a few mins and then try again and also try burp him again.

Not sure if it's the same as what you are describing?

Why is it that DH's do a half job and don't see the importance of doing things properly or right away? It's like my DH right now! He's watching the final soccer game and I text him to ask him to bring the nasal spray for DS as he has a dried booger up his nose and he can't breathe properly and it's bugging him, so he says he will bring it soon, and I'm like ummm... I need it NOW otherwise he will wake up from it and won't want to sleep as it's right on 7am and getting light!!

Surprisingly DS had a good night in the grobag! Don't know if it's a one off or if DH actually had it right for once? Haha

3 wake ups as opposed to 6,7,8 or 9! he slept 5 hrs, 4 hrs and then 2 hrs

I feel a little less tired today.
    Last edited by SAgirl; 14-07-2014 at 06:55.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Ugh I can't sleep. . Im like a child, more overtired I am the harder it is for me to sleep!
    Me too I'm finding it harder and harder to switch off after each resettle.

Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post

Surprisingly DS had a good night in the grobag! Don't know if it's a one off or if DH actually had it right for once? Haha
    I had dd in a grobag as well last night - well an ergo cocoon, so her arms are still in, but it's different to the swaddle that she's used to. She seemed to like it but we still had a crap night

HGL - I've never experienced breast refusal, so can't help there. It does sound similar to wind pain though? Maybe he was uncomfortable lying on the one side? Maybe a football hold could help?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good night bad morning. Me and DP just had a huge fight. He wants me to leave but I have no money and no where to go how can he be so selfish

Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3