+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 665
  1. #591
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,094
    Thanks
    1,386
    Thanked
    1,357
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    Ladies please help with my dilemma which one? Attachment 57714Attachment 57715Attachment 57717


    Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3
    Ooh soo nice!!

    I love them in that order!

  2. #592
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,831
    Thanks
    5,048
    Thanked
    4,431
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    LNO, I love the first one!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

    VicPark  (14-07-2014)

  4. #593
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,094
    Thanks
    1,386
    Thanked
    1,357
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    I don't feed DS every time he wakes I pop his dummy back in. But I will feed every 4-5 hours at night and every 3-4 during the day.

    Some people are so naive. Not all sleep problems come from baby being hungry. Some come from them being sick (not the catchy kind) being in pain, having a disability or being too cold too warm uncomfortable gah too many reason to list babies are hard work!!


    Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3
    Exactly!

    To me, feeding a baby every time they cry is like using Panadol for a sore back that just won't go away... It's not fixing the problem, not every cry is for hunger. By feeding them, yes it calms them, yes it possibly helps them sleep etc, but if they are in pain then feeding is not going to work, just like using panadol over and over for a sore back won't fix the problem! Best off getting a massage or going to a chiro or physio!

    Ladies, we know our babies best, stuff everyone else with their unhelpful opinions!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

    VicPark  (14-07-2014)

  6. #594
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Mildura
    Posts
    1,565
    Thanks
    486
    Thanked
    395
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405246103.529666.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405246112.199340.jpgok out of these 2 now lol


    Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3

  7. #595
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Mildura
    Posts
    1,565
    Thanks
    486
    Thanked
    395
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Exactly!

    To me, feeding a baby every time they cry is like using Panadol for a sore back that just won't go away... It's not fixing the problem, not every cry is for hunger. By feeding them, yes it calms them, yes it possibly helps them sleep etc, but if they are in pain then feeding is not going to work, just like using panadol over and over for a sore back won't fix the problem! Best off getting a massage or going to a chiro or physio!

    Ladies, we know our babies best, stuff everyone else with their unhelpful opinions!
    Like!!


    Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3

  8. #596
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,094
    Thanks
    1,386
    Thanked
    1,357
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LNO - I like stars best

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

    LiterallyNoOne  (13-07-2014)

  10. #597
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Mildura
    Posts
    1,565
    Thanks
    486
    Thanked
    395
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405249421.730392.jpg

    This is our current wrap I just sold it to buy the new one


    Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3

  11. #598
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,111
    Thanks
    2,897
    Thanked
    3,329
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LyricsDad View Post
    He's hungry, feed him.
    I have an 11kg 7mo, pretty sure she's not about to waste away.

    Now for the supportive people...
    Things going much better here. Only up once to put the dummy in at the start of the night and once for a feed at 2am. Lots of random cries out but she was still kinda asleep then and I didn't need to get up. She self settled for a nap today, so I'm super proud of that. She is a bit off at the moment, grumpy, doesn't want her bottles much and now has a rash over her body. She's had Roseola before so I guess it's just a similar virus.

  12. #599
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,111
    Thanks
    2,897
    Thanked
    3,329
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    Attachment 57718Attachment 57719ok out of these 2 now lol


    Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3
    I like the stars one too

  13. #600
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Mildura
    Posts
    1,565
    Thanks
    486
    Thanked
    395
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    I have an 11kg 7mo, pretty sure she's not about to waste away.

    Now for the supportive people...
    Things going much better here. Only up once to put the dummy in at the start of the night and once for a feed at 2am. Lots of random cries out but she was still kinda asleep then and I didn't need to get up. She self settled for a nap today, so I'm super proud of that. She is a bit off at the moment, grumpy, doesn't want her bottles much and now has a rash over her body. She's had Roseola before so I guess it's just a similar virus.
    Hope she gets better fast


    Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to LiterallyNoOne For This Useful Post:

    Wise Enough  (13-07-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. 18 month old in a bed
    By malis in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 17:05
  2. Is 4 bfs enough for 8 month old?
    By Little Miss Sunshine in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 07:39
  3. Plane activities for 8 month and 23 month olds???
    By bigZ in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 08:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Impressionable Kids
Impressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures. With franchise locations throughout Australia you can be assured you will receive a quality handmade product with a lifetime warranty on all frames.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!