+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wish my problems were that simple

DS has woke. 9:30, 12, 1:14:, 2:45, it's 3 now and he's been fed all those times except now and DH has taken him into spare room

This is ****ed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    I wish my problems were that simple

DS has woke. 9:30, 12, 1:14:, 2:45, it's 3 now and he's been fed all those times except now and DH has taken him into spare room

This is ****ed
    Don't worry, I've probably jinxed myself and that wasn't my only issue, I've still got tonight ahead of me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    I won't even post how many times DS woke up. Just looking at it will make everyone fall asleep with exhaustion.

On the bright side DH helped. WTF? He took DS to spare room, settled him and slept with him for a while, I think 1.5 hrs and then DS woke again, so I just took him back, fed him and brought him I to bed with me.

DH reckons he's waking himself up with his hads.. He says that stupid 'love to dream' swaddle is crap. I've always thought that anyway but I don't have anything else.

He slept almost 3 hrs next to me... I don't know if it's because he was next to me or because I unwrapped his arms.

Maybe DH is right.

I'm switching to grobags as of today.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (13-07-2014),Wise Enough  (13-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I won't even post how many times DS woke up. Just looking at it will make everyone fall asleep with exhaustion.

On the bright side DH helped. WTF? He took DS to spare room, settled him and slept with him for a while, I think 1.5 hrs and then DS woke again, so I just took him back, fed him and brought him I to bed with me.

DH reckons he's waking himself up with his hads.. He says that stupid 'love to dream' swaddle is crap. I've always thought that anyway but I don't have anything else.

He slept almost 3 hrs next to me... I don't know if it's because he was next to me or because I unwrapped his arms.

Maybe DH is right.

has your DS2 lost his startle reflex? If so, that could be a good idea.

Also does he have a comforter? Perhaps something with your smell on it when he wakes in the night may help get back to sleep?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Up at 7.30 10.30 11.30 2.30 and 6.30 :-0 and again he fed better than usual hmmmmm

Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Maybe DH is right.

DP said the same thing so I moved onto the ergo sleeping bags from the love to dream swaddles and it made a difference a small one but still

Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SalsaMama View Post
    These bubs have great timing don't they? Is there anyone who could babysit your 5 y/o for a couple of hours if it's a particularly bad day?
    My MIL and my sister help out.. But ds only really wants to be with me so I end up feeling guilty when I get him babysat. MIL took him to the zoo the other day because he loves it and was excited to go, so that was a massive help.

Maybe DH is right.

my night was awful. Absolutely awful. So I am right there with you. Dd would not settle at all without the boob. She will not take a dummy. She does not want to be put down...

Good on your dh for finally helping..

I also want to make the swap from the swaddle to grobags, but I'm worried about how she will take to it. She loves her swaddle. I suppose it can only help with how bad things are right now..?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    With gro-bags and swaddles I have been making a slow transition. I use halo sleepsack with swaddle at night and a gro-bag with sleepy wings during the day. I have to say ds2 sleeps better at night during the day he often grizzles in between sleep cycles. He was slowly getting used to the sleepy wings and then hubby put them through the wash (only one pair and they have to line dry) so we've had a few day sleeps without he wings and he is waking a bit more, but then resettling. Will give it another day and then put the wings back on if it doesn't improve (still trying to figure out if he still has startle reflex). Once he is doing ok in day naps with a grobag, we will make the change for night time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Barnaby  (13-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's hungry, feed him.