+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    @SAgirl you poor thing!! Sounds like my DP when ever I tell him how I feel he tells me I need serious help it's not ok to feel like that and it always ends in a huge fight

DS was up EVERY SINGLE HOUR! Sometimes twice in that hour. Whyyyyyyyy he ate soooooo well yesterday

Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3
    That sucks LNO u must be so tired too! Did you dp help?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ummm I'm up with the kids and DH is still in bed??

Pls can someone explain that to me??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post

Go kick his a$$! I would kick up a huge stink if my DH did that, I'd most likely call him a selfish a$$hole

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

What would happen if you put ds1 in bed to 'play' with daddy?

To be honest I would be inclined to be a tight@rse with his birthday present....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

Go, back to bed, kick him in the shins and him after 2 weeks away eating, drinking, sleeping, relaxing and partying when he wants, its your turn for a sleep in and he needs to tend to both boys.

Heck he can do it every Saturday and Sunday for you for the next 7 weeks =14 days. Even then he wont be anywhere close to even with you doing it all 24/7 for 2 weeks!

Sorry, tell me to pull my head in but I'm so angry for you right now!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (12-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If love to go back to bed but my friend will be here any minute.

I am going to put ds2 with him though and tell him he's gotto change his happy (just done another poo)

Ds1 is watching tv.

He did say he is taking both kids later I I can rest (he said it yesterday) but who knows... Even if he did I can't sleep during the day!

Argh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Last night going to bed (11ish) I woke my DS2 up when I had a coughing fit. I was worried that he would be up for a few hours like the night before. But he had a HUGE feed and then slept through until 7am. My ds1 used to have a HUGE 220ml dreamfeed bottle and would sleep until 7.

Perhaps there is a connection between a huge feed (bedtime or dream) and sleeping through? How do your bubs feed at bed time/dreamfeedish time?

Sorry if I am throwing everyone off track with a bum steer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Last night going to bed (11ish) I woke my DS2 up when I had a coughing fit. I was worried that he would be up for a few hours like the night before. But he had a HUGE feed and then slept through until 7am. My ds1 used to have a HUGE 220ml dreamfeed bottle and would sleep until 7.

Perhaps there is a connection between a huge feed (bedtime or dream) and sleeping through? How do your bubs feed at bed time/dreamfeedish time?

Sorry if I am throwing everyone off track with a bum steer.

I found being full was the key to my DDs sleep at that age, problem was getting the right amount in her. Its such a balancing act isn't it?

How does he get off to sleep at the moment?

Does everyone have a rough nap schedule yet? I found Jo Ryan had a great schedule that was quite flexible still and not as rigid as others. I also found that helped with DDs eating and sleep - albeit it was months before she learned to self settle and was still waking twice a night, but it helped the crazy might time waking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would put DS1 in bed with him like every one suggested for play time lol if Dd gets up before DP I always tell her to go wake him

DP got up twice last night for dummy duty.

Took DS dummy away when he was 3 months for over nights but am finding he wants it a lot lately and I just don't have the patience to take it away again.

Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SAgirl DH's birthday present = quality time with the kids day/night for the weekend?
    It sounded like he understood what it has been like for you when he was up too the other night with the kids. It's a bit self-indulgent to be angry at your email. He's the one who's been blinkered this whole time while you've been struggling.
    So glad your mum's all okay. That would have been absolutely terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    Maybe I just need to be more vocal

He was so hand on with our DD I think DS being so sick and having so much trouble the first 5 months that it really put him off helping.

On a top note DS only woke at 12.30 and 4.30 last night
    Can you remind him about how hands on he was with your DD? And it's so much more difficult with other children too.

DH keeps saying how he's manipulating me and just wanting attention etc.
    How can he be manipulative? He doesn't even know he has hands!!

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Woohoo go junior VP!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Does everyone have a rough nap schedule yet?
    Up until yesterday DS had kind of slipped into his own routine that he'd been doing for a few days. 1.5 hour nap about half an hour after waking, then 2 hour nap, then a couple of 45 min naps before the night routine and bedtime. He usually goes down for the night around 7/7.30pm, wakes at around midnight and then again at around 5/5.30am.

From waking every 10 mins day and night he suddenly started doing this overnight! I've been putting him down sleepy but still awake, and he's been putting himself to sleep after about 30 seconds of whinging.

Yesterday was a different story with him only having 3 x 10 min naps all day. It's partly my fault as I didn't get him down for his morning nap in time and he was over-tired. It seems to be that if he doesn't go down for his morning nap as soon as he's showing tired signs, sleep for the rest of the day is elusive.