+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Tommi, it is so hard I understand how you feel!!

S.A girl I feel you pain DS had a terrible night too.

I kicked DP onto the couch last night we've been arguing since we had DS but lately it's worth we've both realised this might not be working anymore. Sad really because I finally had everything I wanted.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LiterallyNoOne For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We are having a bad morning DS is refusing a nap he has been up for 3 hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    @SAgirl you are a superstar, I struggle when DH is hoke late from work let alone have 2 children and DH be gone for a couple of weeks. It is really good that you have put your feelings out there for him, I find my DH is clueless sometimes when it comes to how I am feeling.
    @Wise Enough, nothing worse than gastro, you poor thing. I hope that you feel better soon.

last night my DS woke at 4am? Wtf? Ok so I know compared to many ppl one wake up after bed at 7pm and dreamfeed at 10:30pm isn't bad but this was a first for us. we normally have to wake him to eat at 6am. I gave him the dummy because I hoped he would go back off to sleep and we could feed him after 5am but to no avail. He wasn't crying just wide awake so we fed him at 4:30am. I feel terrible as I didn't realise he was hungry I assumed he was cold or had been woken by a noise oops. He has never been a hungry baby he feeds 4-5 hourly all day. I always joke that if i have a second and it is hungry I would have no idea...I guess last night was an example.

Happy Monday everyone

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Same happens here obviously DS doesn't feed too well. Usually 120mls every 4-5hrs well early hours of this morning he was starving!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LiterallyNoOne For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    Hi Tommi, it is so hard I understand how you feel!!

S.A girl I feel you pain DS had a terrible night too.

I kicked DP onto the couch last night we've been arguing since we had DS but lately it's worth we've both realised this might not be working anymore. Sad really because I finally had everything I wanted.
    Sorry if I should know this but is thus your first baby? I am so tired I find it hard to follow everyone's story and I have a terrible memory as it is...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I've been reading but haven't posted yet, just wanted to say you are all doing an amazing job!!
    My now miss 5months has been doing the same as your little man SAgirl & it's driving me insane!! I think we spent most of last night awake with her attached to me & despite numerous attempts to put her down today she will only sleep while in my arms! So easy when I have a 2 & 4 yr old to deal with too...not!
    She has just cut her 2 bottom teeth so I'm hoping the sleeping starts soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great. Both DS1 and ds2 were asleep, then DS2 woke up and started crying instantly. He woke up DS1 so he started crying too. They are both crying and upset and now I am crying too.

**** THIS!!!

Again, no sleep at all for me.

I rang Tresillian to find out if they got my referral and the receptionist was SO rude to me. She just says. 'we don't do take ins on Mondays, you will have to ring back tomorrow' so I said I just want to confirm you got it' (otherwise I'll have to wait ANOTHER day for it to be processed. Anyway she just repeated herself in a rude tone.

I felt like screaming at her that I'm so ****en depressed from lack of sleep that I want to go and gas myself! But she wouldn't have cared so I didn't.

But that's how I feel. All I keep thinking is how I can end it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I feel like when ever I say things are going ok, that night things go poo!

8, 10.30, 1.30, 3.30, 5 (chatting SAgirl!). Ughhhh.

Whenever he wakes at 10.30 it pretty much means it will be a crap night. Like if I woke him for a dream feed. I wonder if something is waking him. DH gets ready for bed around then.

I was doing a tight muslin over him wiseenough but he kept getting out from under it! He didn't do it too much last night.

His little 'free' arm was a little cold to touch as well, I wonder if I should put long-sleeves on? I always worry about him overheating and his room is 22-23 but maybe he's like me, I'm always cold when I sleep.

Ugh. I just want to go back to sleep . But we have a trial music class today so I feel I should try to keep his naps on schedule. I think our nights are worse whenever I'm looser on his naps.

Must catch up with the rest of the posts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    I should clarify, it's not blasting him, it's just telling him how I'm struggling and how depressed I am. I'm hoping he takes me seriously now
    Good on you SAgirl! I battle depression as well and sometimes the loneliness or feeling overwhelmed is so scary. You definitely need your husband's support to help you stay on top of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HGL - My nights turned to **** when DS started waking up before 11:30pm... He never used to wake up at that time before... From birth to 3.5/4 months he slept 7pm to 11:30pm (earliest)

I also wondered if it was when DH went to bed... When we run the taps the sound is pretty loud through the house so when he brushes teeth before bed I think maybe he woke DS? Now he's in that habit?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LiterallyNoOne I am so sorry to hear about your relationship. My relationship with my DH has changed and we probably are not as connected due to my anxiety with DSs feeds etc. If you don't mind me asking, do you think it is stress of a new bub causing the arguments due to tiredness and stress? Would some time alone help or counseling if you are both wanting to stay together?
    @SAgirl, I cannot even imagine how tired you must feel after last night. I am also appalled by the treatment you received from tresillian. Tresillian is a service for parents who need support so the receptionist should be much more sympathetic and if possible help you wherever possible. I would be making a complaint that is not ok. I hope you get in soon, we found asking to go onto the cancellation list fantastic we got in quickly as have friends of mine. Is it a day stay or a residential?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app