+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Haha I can't wait for the cheap junk present he will buy me in Bali... Yay! Lucky lucky me, hopefully it's a sleeveless Bintang shirt!

On a even ****tier note... THIS ****EN SUCKS DOGS BALLS!! Just when I thought things couldn't possibly get any worse... THEY DO!!

DS has pretty much woken every hour again. It's now 5 am and I've refused to feed him for the 8th time so he's lying in his bassinet chatting away really loudly.
    At least he's chatting and not crying....

Just trying to see the silverlining!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome Tommi!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Our nights haven't been too bad... He's generally waking twice, once around midnight and once around 4am. There was twice this week where he woke around 11, then 1 or 2 and then 4 or 5. Last night he only woke twice to eat but he kept me awake with this leg kicking he's doing!

So he woke at midnight, ate and straight back to sleep. But until 2am he was lifting his legs straight up and then slamming them down with a loud THUMP. Over and over! Then he woke at 5 to eat and same thing when I put him back to sleep. I finally brought him in bed with me and placed my arm across his legs so he couldn't do it. It's weird, he definitely seems to be asleep while he's doing it. He did it during his regression as well, he seems to do it maybe when he's got some developmental change going on??? Or he's trying to roll because he ends up rotating in circles in the cot when he does it. I can't win!

I've put him in the 50/50 love to dream so he's got one arm out and it seems to be going well so far. He plays with his dummy and has started putting it back in and playing with and finding his little comforter more and more. Hopeful when he has both arms out and moving around and more coordinated that he finds that comforter more and more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    At least he's chatting and not crying....

Just trying to see the silverlining!
    Oh don't worry, the rest if the night was crying... And then after I posted this, it was more crying

But there was a glimmer if silver lining in his chatting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I've sent DH an email about how I REALLY feel wonder what's going to happen now...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good for you SAGirl. As someone else said put yourself first because no one else will.

Welcome Tommi! They can be such buggers to feed. It annoys me when other people feed DD2 and they say oh she doesn't want it and stop trying. TRY HARDER!

Hollygolightly my DD is a leg thumper too! I tucked a tight blanket over her to stop it.

After 12 hrs straight the other night last night DD was up at 9, 10.30, 11.30 when I fed her, up at 3, 4, then 7. I was also up half the night with my sister who had gastro. Now I have it...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wise Enough that sucks!!! Gastro is a ***** with kids I've had it whilst pregnant with ds2 and DH didn't believe me ! He thought I was being lazy when I went to rest and basically got angry at me. We had a huge fight as he was making heaps of noise while I tried to sleep and I yelled at him and then projectile vomitted. Then he believed me. He now always says he will never not believe me again...

Funny now, not so funny then...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Well I've sent DH an email about how I REALLY feel wonder what's going to happen now...
    Good onyou. Let us know if he responds positively..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should clarify, it's not blasting him, it's just telling him how I'm struggling and how depressed I am. I'm hoping he takes me seriously now

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SAgirl you are a superstar, I struggle when DH is hoke late from work let alone have 2 children and DH be gone for a couple of weeks. It is really good that you have put your feelings out there for him, I find my DH is clueless sometimes when it comes to how I am feeling.
    @Wise Enough, nothing worse than gastro, you poor thing. I hope that you feel better soon.

last night my DS woke at 4am? Wtf? Ok so I know compared to many ppl one wake up after bed at 7pm and dreamfeed at 10:30pm isn't bad but this was a first for us. we normally have to wake him to eat at 6am. I gave him the dummy because I hoped he would go back off to sleep and we could feed him after 5am but to no avail. He wasn't crying just wide awake so we fed him at 4:30am. I feel terrible as I didn't realise he was hungry I assumed he was cold or had been woken by a noise oops. He has never been a hungry baby he feeds 4-5 hourly all day. I always joke that if i have a second and it is hungry I would have no idea...I guess last night was an example.

Happy Monday everyone

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app