+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sagirl, are you contagious? Every two hours last night!!! why?!

I hope it's a growth spurt and over as quickly as it came.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Sagirl, are you contagious? Every two hours last night!!! why?!

I hope it's a growth spurt and over as quickly as it came.
    Oh no sorry! Haha I've had it for over a month though. Hope yours doesn't last as long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    No real plan as yet guess I'll see them this morning. His weight dropped in 1 week from 8.1 to 7.7 kg

Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3
    Did they cough up a plan yet? That weight loss would be worrying to a mummy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Oh no sorry! Haha I've had it for over a month though. Hope yours doesn't last as long
    Did I catch it from you too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ooh I used to live in NW London. Finchley road, dollis hole (as I liked to call it) - both sides of the tracks, and also Wembley park.

My fav was finchley road.
    Close! We were in Queens Park but the dodgey Kilburn end. I wouldn't have minded staying in the area (Kensal Rise reminds me a little bit of Melbourne) but we could only afford something similar to what we were already in and I didn't want to potentially deal with the same problems. So expensive around there now! Now we're in Southfields, not as trendy but I'm enjoying a bit quieter area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Did I catch it from you too?
    Oops sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Close! We were in Queens Park but the dodgey Kilburn end. I wouldn't have minded staying in the area (Kensal Rise reminds me a little bit of Melbourne) but we could only afford something similar to what we were already in and I didn't want to potentially deal with the same problems. So expensive around there now! Now we're in Southfields, not as trendy but I'm enjoying a bit quieter area.
    Ahh I know of Southfields pretty sure I've been down there to a pub. Possibly slug and lettuce?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you don't mind me joining in but I'm feeling a bit frazzled at the moment.

DS2 is only 9 weeks, but at the moment I can't seem to get him to sleep for longer than 20 mins. Even that is a battle to get him down for. He's gone from me being able to put him down sleepy and him self-settling to needing the full works to get him down.

I'm struggling with managing DS2 and 3 year old DS1 who's feeling a bit neglected. DS2 hates the ergo too.

I know such young babies go through this, but I guess I'm paranoid because DS1 was such a sh1te sleeper! Not sure there's much point to this post really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SalsaMama View Post
    Hope you don't mind me joining in but I'm feeling a bit frazzled at the moment.

DS2 is only 9 weeks, but at the moment I can't seem to get him to sleep for longer than 20 mins. Even that is a battle to get him down for. He's gone from me being able to put him down sleepy and him self-settling to needing the full works to get him down.

I'm struggling with managing DS2 and 3 year old DS1 who's feeling a bit neglected. DS2 hates the ergo too.

I know such young babies go through this, but I guess I'm paranoid because DS1 was such a sh1te sleeper! Not sure there's much point to this post really.
    Welcome!!

Sorry I have no advice can't even get my own kids to sleep properly.

DS1 has spent the day throwing massive tantrums!! Bet he wakes tonight with another one.

I just don't know how to control his behaviour or discipline him. He doesn't respond to anything I say or do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Welcome!!

Sorry I have no advice can't even get my own kids to sleep properly.

DS1 has spent the day throwing massive tantrums!! Bet he wakes tonight with another one.

I just don't know how to control his behaviour or discipline him. He doesn't respond to anything I say or do

How old is he? Have you tried the naughty corner? 123 Magic?