+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 665
  1. #321
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,780
    Thanks
    4,273
    Thanked
    4,116
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sagirl, are you contagious? Every two hours last night!!! why?!

    I hope it's a growth spurt and over as quickly as it came.

  2. #322
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,128
    Thanks
    1,433
    Thanked
    1,377
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Sagirl, are you contagious? Every two hours last night!!! why?!

    I hope it's a growth spurt and over as quickly as it came.
    Oh no sorry! Haha I've had it for over a month though. Hope yours doesn't last as long

  3. #323
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,067
    Thanks
    9,846
    Thanked
    12,959
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    No real plan as yet guess I'll see them this morning. His weight dropped in 1 week from 8.1 to 7.7 kg


    Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3
    Did they cough up a plan yet? That weight loss would be worrying to a mummy...

  4. #324
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,067
    Thanks
    9,846
    Thanked
    12,959
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Oh no sorry! Haha I've had it for over a month though. Hope yours doesn't last as long
    Did I catch it from you too?

  5. #325
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,780
    Thanks
    4,273
    Thanked
    4,116
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Ooh I used to live in NW London. Finchley road, dollis hole (as I liked to call it) - both sides of the tracks, and also Wembley park.

    My fav was finchley road.
    Close! We were in Queens Park but the dodgey Kilburn end. I wouldn't have minded staying in the area (Kensal Rise reminds me a little bit of Melbourne) but we could only afford something similar to what we were already in and I didn't want to potentially deal with the same problems. So expensive around there now! Now we're in Southfields, not as trendy but I'm enjoying a bit quieter area.

  6. #326
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,128
    Thanks
    1,433
    Thanked
    1,377
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Did I catch it from you too?
    Oops sorry!

  7. #327
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,128
    Thanks
    1,433
    Thanked
    1,377
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Close! We were in Queens Park but the dodgey Kilburn end. I wouldn't have minded staying in the area (Kensal Rise reminds me a little bit of Melbourne) but we could only afford something similar to what we were already in and I didn't want to potentially deal with the same problems. So expensive around there now! Now we're in Southfields, not as trendy but I'm enjoying a bit quieter area.
    Ahh I know of Southfields pretty sure I've been down there to a pub. Possibly slug and lettuce?

  8. #328
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,449
    Thanks
    607
    Thanked
    581
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope you don't mind me joining in but I'm feeling a bit frazzled at the moment.

    DS2 is only 9 weeks, but at the moment I can't seem to get him to sleep for longer than 20 mins. Even that is a battle to get him down for. He's gone from me being able to put him down sleepy and him self-settling to needing the full works to get him down.

    I'm struggling with managing DS2 and 3 year old DS1 who's feeling a bit neglected. DS2 hates the ergo too.

    I know such young babies go through this, but I guess I'm paranoid because DS1 was such a sh1te sleeper! Not sure there's much point to this post really.

  9. #329
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,128
    Thanks
    1,433
    Thanked
    1,377
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SalsaMama View Post
    Hope you don't mind me joining in but I'm feeling a bit frazzled at the moment.

    DS2 is only 9 weeks, but at the moment I can't seem to get him to sleep for longer than 20 mins. Even that is a battle to get him down for. He's gone from me being able to put him down sleepy and him self-settling to needing the full works to get him down.

    I'm struggling with managing DS2 and 3 year old DS1 who's feeling a bit neglected. DS2 hates the ergo too.

    I know such young babies go through this, but I guess I'm paranoid because DS1 was such a sh1te sleeper! Not sure there's much point to this post really.
    Welcome!!

    Sorry I have no advice can't even get my own kids to sleep properly.

    DS1 has spent the day throwing massive tantrums!! Bet he wakes tonight with another one.

    I just don't know how to control his behaviour or discipline him. He doesn't respond to anything I say or do

  10. #330
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,351
    Thanks
    5,878
    Thanked
    4,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Welcome!!

    Sorry I have no advice can't even get my own kids to sleep properly.

    DS1 has spent the day throwing massive tantrums!! Bet he wakes tonight with another one.

    I just don't know how to control his behaviour or discipline him. He doesn't respond to anything I say or do

    How old is he? Have you tried the naughty corner? 123 Magic?


 

Similar Threads

  1. 18 month old in a bed
    By malis in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 17:05
  2. Is 4 bfs enough for 8 month old?
    By Little Miss Sunshine in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 06:39
  3. Plane activities for 8 month and 23 month olds???
    By bigZ in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 07:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Little Rugby NSW
Catch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy classes for BOYS and GIRLS aged 2yrs – 7th birthday.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!