+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've used both Calpol and Panadol (being a Brit living in Australia) and panadol is way worse, it's quite bitter. No wonder my bub hated it! Calpol is much nicer taste IMO but you're right, to a bub who only has milk anything will taste weird and so different! I've had success here with dymadon like others have said. Pharmacists seem to recommend it if you ask for one that's nicer tasting but not sure about in the UK as my DS always took Calpol. Try the Boots own brand maybe, it's all got the same stuff in it afterall!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just tried orange neurofen and he liked it! A much calmer process! Grabbed some paracetomal suppositories as well.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (22-06-2014),LiterallyNoOne  (21-06-2014),SAgirl  (21-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When do 3 yr olds start acting like normal little humans again? DS is constantly throwing tantrums and crying for EVERYTHING.

I never thought I'd have a kid that threw tantrums... Oh to be childless and naive!

Every day. All day.

Gee I can't wait for DH to leave for his 2 week island, surf trip holiday of relaxing, surfing and drinking beer or whatever it is they do.... Not to mention sleeping whenever he wants to... I can't wait to be left with one sick tantrum throwing toddler and a teething sleepless baby. I'm wrapped!

Where is the emoticon for SARCASM! Argh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    When do 3 yr olds start acting like normal little humans again? DS is constantly throwing tantrums and crying for EVERYTHING.

I never thought I'd have a kid that threw tantrums... Oh to be childless and naive!

Every day. All day.

Gee I can't wait for DH to leave for his 2 week island, surf trip holiday of relaxing, surfing and drinking beer or whatever it is they do.... Not to mention sleeping whenever he wants to... I can't wait to be left with one sick tantrum throwing toddler and a teething sleepless baby. I'm wrapped!

Where is the emoticon for SARCASM! Argh!

that's gotta suck! Did he at least ask you first before making his selfish plans?

Any chance you could go on a girls holiday? Would you want DH looking after your boys for a little trip away by yourself or with your girl friends?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 3yo too. It's a sucky age for tantrums. We have really hard days here too when he's just impossible and makes it soooo hard with a baby to deal with too!

As for your DP....two weeks?!?!? No way! That's pretty unfair. I would have said hell no to that one, lol. Do you have family locally to help out while he's gone or not?( the latter would be the case for me!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha DH asked... He said 'can I go on this surf trip, would you mind? I know it's pretty selfish but I'll probably never be able to go again' And I said 'umm yeah it is selfish and no I am not happy about it and prefer you don't go', and explained my MANY reasons.

He booked it anyway. After pestering me for days and I said I don't want to tell u what I can and can't do, I'd prefer you think about how it affects EVERYONE and then make the right choice.

Clearly he thinks this is the right choice although I know he's feeling bad about it now but can't change it as it cost a fortune and no refunds.

Anyway, my dad's coming purely for company and to help me feel safer at night. He won't be much help as he's old fashioned 'the woman waits on the man'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My 3 yr old DD has a horrible attitude problem atm its DS that cries all day though

Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I dont kmow what to do DS isnt in pain but he has pretty much been crying and sooking since he woke at 6 he isnt hungry or tired and I dont know what to do it isnt his teeth ive given him Panadol just incase ive bathed him held him changed him taken him for a drive im going insane today cant end fast enough!! DP is not helping

Me + DP 01.03.2010 = DD 22.02.2011 + DS 20.01.2014 = <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear LNO, hope he settles soon for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had 3 good nights here (just waking once or twice). I'm hoping I've sorted her issues.

Here's what I did different:
    - changed formula
    - started solids again slowly, so doing that whole just one foot for 3 days cr@p.
    - added a blanket to her cot and ticked her in tight (I have breathing sensors on monitor, probably wouldn't do this without them).
    - raised the cot head with a couple if books.
    - started warming bottles (previously it was room temp)

I think the blanket is helping a lot. She seems to move less in the cot and I think that helps.