+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DD is 12.5 months and doesn't have any real words! That sounds like heaps to me. DD says mama and dada but I don't think they're actually directed at us yet, she is just as likely to say mama or dada to the dog or her toys. She doesn't point either. At our 12 month check the MCHN said not to worry, as long as she is babbling and making some sounds she is fine.
    So I think your DD is doing really well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks girls!!

She really loves putting her shapes in those box things but instead of doing it normally she takes the lid off and shakes it until it falls in LOL! shes really funny

We have amother paed app because we are having tonsils removed so I will see if shes traveling ok.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Similar Threads

1. I hate Sight Words...
    By lovebeingamum! in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 21:50
  2. When you wish you could swallow your words...
    By Theboys&me in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:59
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 09:36