+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    In my experience, there are certain people who like to cause drama and be the centre of attention. I think it would take a complete personality change to stop it. I think most people who are this way are like this forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

And to answer your question, no.
    I really thought they did though.
    it's something I learned slowly but surely over the last 15-20 years.
    I'm almost 40 now and it still baffles me when I see adults act like teenagers.

I told my DS1 this little story one day as we were driving home from school.

I told him "I remember the day that I knew I wasn't a kid any more and it was the day my mam had given me and my brother dessert of jelly & ice-cream.
    My brother got a bigger bowl than me - something I would have usually kicked up major stink about, but I shrugged it off and just smiled.
    It felt like a little switch had flipped and I felt so grown up all of a sudden.
    That was the moment I realised I wasn't a kid any more and that being a grown up meant I could deal with those little things"

HAHAHAHA
    Silly but he lapped up the story , he really did.
    But my point is that I don't think a lot of the 'adults' today ever flipped the switch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm not sure they do. In my head I am still 20, wayy too young to have 4 kids type thing. I actually get a little shock every time I realise just how much older than 20 I really am