+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    Not mean and nasty! I generally make my boy do his on cleaning day but he doesn't make much mess in there anyway... Usually just a couple of toys and lots of books on the floor. I also make him strip his bed on cleaning day.

Me + DH = DS1 (6), DS2 (2) and #3 due September 8th
    My sons are like cyclones. The mess they make if I dont keep them on top of it is insane...if I left it a week I wouldnt be able to walk to his bed through the debris

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats what a foot path is for. Sweep aside the path to the bed......thats what my teenager calls cleaning her room lol.

I make mine do it on the weekends. I need to make a trip to ikea for some storage ideas to make it easier on them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    My sons are like cyclones. The mess they make if I dont keep them on top of it is insane...if I left it a week I wouldnt be able to walk to his bed through the debris

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Lol little peanutmonkey cyclones!!! Maybe every second day would be doable....

Me + DH = DS1 (6), DS2 (2) and #3 due September 8th

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chippa For This Useful Post:

peanutmonkey  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine also get paid per job (only when they actually do their job). Instead of giving them money then and there they have a pocket money chart. Some of which goes in their school banking and some of which they save to spend on whatever at the school holidays. They will also use their pocket money to spend on at the show or some other special occasion.

They don't get paid to clean their room lol.
    They get money for dishwasher, sorting washing and folding, cleaning bathroom sink with the wipes, taking the rubbish out. If there is a big job like vaccuming the whole house (our house is large) they get more than if they do something like the rubbish.

Oh I will pay them a lot to weed the garden, because it is the worst job ever!!