+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a 12 month old and loves to drink out of an open cup. This would mean that she can and I won't need to worry about her spilling it everywhere, and I do want to encourage her development..

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg, omg, pick me, pick me! My DS is 18mth & for no apparent reason (but to make my life a little harder) he's decided he will only drink out of a cup...which pretty means tipping water to lips then watching as it drenches his clothes & the floor. Repeat.

I would love to give this a go.
    My address/details are correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes please! I would love this for my 18 month old. She has 2 older sisters and likes to mimic everything they do- and that includes trying to drink out of a cup. This could be the answer to all of the frustrations we are experiencing at meal times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Address is correct ^^^

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to review this cup, my son is 14 months and prefers drinking out of normal cups to sippy cups but is mr independent and won't let me help so spills it everywhere!
    My details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This would be perfect for my 24 month old son: he no longer wants his sippy cup and tries to rip the lid off, but he's not yet ready for a normal cup as his milk goes everywhere! This sounds like the perfect solution!
    address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Would love to review this cup, have read alot about it recently and would like to see if it is all it is hyped up to be. Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would love to review this. My 12 month old has just started practicing off her own back in the bath with a Tupperware container but it's too cold being winter to let her use a cup with water constantly getting spilt. This would help her greatly as she is obviously looking to transition.

Address is correct

Hamley Bridge, South Australia, Australia
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We would love to review this cup... my little girl is 9 months old & has never drank from a sippy cup- only ever a drink bottle with a straw & only one type! Occasionally when we are stuck without her drink bottle we use a cup & she is pretty good so we'd like her to learn to hold it by herself... the no spill cup will help her learn without the mess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    'address is correct'

I would love to trial The Wow Cup for my little boy (20 months ), who wants to drink water,milk etc from a regular cup like his big brother but ends up in making lots of mess. I am sure Wow cup would be perfect for little hands and will make the transition from sippy cup to normal cup a lot more smooth...please pick me ...

My details are correct..