+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 20 reviewers needed for the WOW Cup!

**OFFER CLOSED**

We're looking for 20 reviewers the WOW Cup!
    See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

Name:  wow cup 2.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  8.3 KBName:  Wow-cup.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  8.4 KB

The Wow Cup is a multi-function spill free cup that provides for an effective & healthy alternative to a sippy and straw cup. It is a simple solution for those wanting a smoother transition to an open cup or just as an everyday fun cup!
    The spill free design virtually eliminates any messy clean-up and because there are no spouts and straws, the 360° Uni-Flow™ drinking edge provides a healthy alternative that helps toddlers develop the oral and motor coordination to transition into a regular open round cup sooner without the headache and frustration of dealing with spills and endless training sessions!

BPA Free
    RRP: $13.99

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a child aged 9 months or older
    • you have to be able to use the product for 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by MONDAY 30th of June.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    We'll be selecting 20 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on FRIDAY 6th of June.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by MONDAY 30th of June (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here
    Last edited by BH-community; 30-06-2014 at 12:34.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

Me&Smooches  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would love to review this Cup, I have two toddlers, but one in particular who could do with an everyday fun cup! If you saw my 'plastics drawer' you would see that I have a grave yard of Sippy cups and straw cups where the straws are missing lids, missing or chewed tops, mismatched parts, so this cup would be great to try.

Address details are correct.
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 02-06-2014 at 10:09. Reason: missing letters

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

BH-community  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to be selected to review the WOW cup. DS is 14 months old, he won't drink out of a straw or sippy cup but loves drinking out of normal cups. The only problem is he makes such a mess! The idea of a normal cup that doesn't spill is beyond appealing. Address is correct.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emmaw20 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love to try this: my daughter is 2 and I've tried everything to get her off bottles. I'm yet to find a cup that she actually wants to use! This would be a great alternative to an open cup as she's not quite confident with one yet.

Details are correct
    Last edited by SK2BC; 02-06-2014 at 16:20.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SK2BC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter is 2 and is having a rough transition from bottles to cups. She hates straws and chews through them. I am worried about the impact on her teeth if she continues to use a bottles, and would love the opportunity to try a product with promise! Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Would love to try this. Ds is 9 months in 2 weeks (on the 17th) so we would have more than enough time to be able to try and accurately review. I am trying to help him take his water from a cup and a spill proof cup would be perfect!
    Adress is correct

♥ him + me = you 17/9/13 ♥

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is 2 and loves to drink from a regular cup but makes such a mess!! I saw this at the supermarket yesterday and thought it might be good so would love to try it out. Address is correct
    Last edited by WiseOldOwl; 02-06-2014 at 10:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 2 and 1 year olds I am not going great getting them off bottles... I've triedheaps of different cups to no avail... would love to see if this works

Details are correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to review this cup. My son is almost 5 but has autism and hasn't been able to make the transition to a cup yet. This might be the sort of thing that helps him get the hang of it.
    My address details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD (18mths) would love this! Sounds brilliant. She's started pretend drinking from her stacking cups but isn't quite ready for a drinking cup without some major spillage!

My details are correct.