+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tassiewife,

Yes you are so correct and you are thinking the exact same to what i asked my FS.
    I said I thought we didn't get period unless we ovulated and she said that the medications we were taking either clomid or letrozole should be telling our bodies to have a period. However for me that is not the case. Very frustrating and time consuming. And my FS never mentioned that she was concerned id O late so I don't know.

Oh my gosh the lady at work is so rude. If she only new the troubles you were going through she would not find it funny anymore.

Yes I know what you mean about people and baby comments. At times I feel like saying that for some people they can sneeze and get pregnant and for others it's not so easy. But I thought that may open a can of worms to people asking questions.
    Far out there must be something in the water here. I have now heard of approx 6 ladies who are now pregnant and at least 3 of them haven't even been married 6 months. Gosh they are so lucky.

And thankyou so much for listening. It's so good to vent

Hope you had a lovely weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Here is a success story.
    I was diagnosed with PCOS during the first ultrasound with Ds1. But it was suspected for quiet some time before, as I had severly irregular periods. Infact falling pregnant with Ds1, I didn't have a period for 4 months leading up.

When we decided to have DS2, I was on the pill. So stopped, the moment I stopped I went forward with talking with my GP, had some tests done, to discover the PCOS was 3x times worse then when I originally was diagnosed. For 6 months I didn't have a period. Infact the FS said I wasn't ovulating at all, and didn't have to take anything to bring on a period, a there was nothing to flush out... We went straight on the clomid. He told us, it could take anything up to a year to maybe fall pregnant, and the DH and I decided if I didn't fall pregnant within the year, then we would stop and try and conceive naturally, no matter how long it took.
    We had it in our heads, we would have a baby within 2ish years.. But to our surprise we fell pregnant in the first cycle.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (07-07-2014),tassiewife  (10-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

How you girls going? I’ve been a little busy and haven’t had time to post!

Danisam, has AF come yet? The waiting is sooooo annoying , isn’t it ?! I once used to feel glad I didn’t have regular AF’s and now I wish I did! I’m disappointed for you that you weren’t prescribed Provera straight away!

Tassiewife, OMG…I can’t believe you’re a lady at your work would think telling that kind of a ‘joke’ would be at all be ok!! Some people are just so inconsiderate!!

I also hear you both on the comments people asking when you’re going to have babies. I swear people at work already think I’m pregnant cos I’ve put on about 10kgs since being off the pill (all in my stomach area too!) and I’m off coffee and alcohol cos of my diet! So much so people have been asking me when my partner and I are having babies. We saw his parent on the weekend and they also asked us too, his mother kindly reminded us we’re getting old and will soon be too old to have kids (I’m 31 my he’s 36!). His mother also told us about how his cousin who has a 6 month old baby is pregnant again by complete accident and how devastated she is about it......

I received my Provera script in the post (Ralovera actually!) so I’ll do a pregnancy test on Sunday (should be 12 days past ovulation is I did ovulate) and will start taking it if I get a BFN (which I’m sure I will). I really don’t think I did ovulate and I have no symptom to suggest I’m pregnant. I’m looking forward to AF starting to that we can start trying again. The waiting is the hardest part. I feel a bit ripped off given the time this whole process takes as it will be 2 months for my 1stcycle. If that keeps up then it’s only 6 opportunities to try each year….and that's IF I ever ovulate. I’ve read other forums on different websites where people complain about the waiting time in a 28 day cycle!

In other news, my diet isn’t going too well….only lost 200g in my first week….I think it might’ve been the chocolate I seem to be addicted to! I thought coffee and alcohol would be the hardest but nope, it’s been chocolate and I seem to reward myself each day for being good by having some chocolate….I really need to get over that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the success story White Mage! Although I am baffled to hear that no period and you still ovulated! There is hope for us all hey girls!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tassiewife View Post
    Thank you for the success story White Mage! Although I am baffled to hear that no period and you still ovulated! There is hope for us all hey girls!!!
    When we saw the FS with DS1, we had all the tests before we intended to get started. He said I didnt have to do anything, I was already pregnant. 2-3 weeks. Well DH and I thought he was joking. He said I must of ovulated and did the deed at the right time. Sewing.the needle, sometimes you miss, sometimes right on target, and we bulls eyed

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear that you received your script and that you're excited to start. I get what you mean re the time process, it is not just month to month is it... as we know it is months to weeks to longer which sucks even more!
    OMG don't I know your feelings re diet and weighloss, I am on struggle street myself. I am also meant to be losing weight but currently seem to be sitting at the same if not slowly going up. I originally lost about 30kgs a year or 2 ago and well have put about 10-15 back on and it sucks !!! It probably doesn't help that your under alot of stress and pressure re babies so try not to be so hard on yourself

So after waiting another week to hear about my blood results again I got them today to find I didn't ovulate and with still no period I am also onto Provera again to bring on my AF then now 100mg of clomid. Well at first she wasn't going to up it because of my PCOS but then I had a note with my script saying she had, but my tablets are still 50mg so I am assuming I take two Well I will .... so that is my update!

Am ready and waiting for my AF so will start taking the Provera tomorrow and hope for my AF next week.

Off on a girls weekend with my best friend this weekend to Hobart so some down time and gossip, think it will be good for my mind, body and soul!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX your increase in Clomid works and that you have a fabulous girls weekend away and that it help you take your mind off of TTC!

I was planning to take my provera tomorrow so I did a pregnancy test this morning and it was positive!!! I'm in complete shock! Looks like I must've ovulated in CD29 after all! It was quit dark for 11 DPO.... I'm not letting myself get to excited just yet....will do more tests over the next few days & if they continue to be positive I'll ring my GYN or go to my GP.....I have no symptoms other than being tired, but I had put that down to not drinking coffee!!

Yikes!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy82 For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Daisy that is fantastic!!! That is sooooo exciting. Congratulations.

I have my fingers crossed that everything works out for you. You must have been totally shocked but by the sounds of it perfect timing for you Dtd.

Im still waiting for AF to come. Spoke to my FS in Wednesday and he will be sending a script on Monday. So hopefully I can kick start AF and go again

yes tassiewife I think you do take 2 x 50mg tablets at once. That's what I have to do also. But sorry to hear you didnt ovulate before your second blood test.

A girls weekend will do you so good. I'm with my parents this morning and its great having a relax. I hate the weight thing. So easy to put on but so hard to lose.

Soubds like we are very similar with all the timings etc. xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

Daisy82  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Danisam! I got another couple of BFPs this morning including a digital that read 'pregnant 1-2 weeks'.....still in shock. I don't feel any different and am getting a little worried as I have some dull cramps.

Im glad you're able to get a script for your AF so that you can start again.

you both get a BFP this cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you have a very un eventful 9 months. What did your partner say. It's such a very exciting time xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

Daisy82  (14-07-2014)