+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck and I have my fingers crossed for a great outcome with today's blood test tassiewife

I will reply more soon. x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Daisy82 and welcome so glad we have another lady to chat to and bounce ideas and observations off.

As I have flicked over a new page I'm going to try and remember everything from previous page but if I forget something please ask again.
    I went off the pill in December and since then I think I have put on approx 10kgs I'm so self conscious now and I hate it. I started my healthy eating on Monday and so far so good. Have Increased my water intake from not much to 2+ litres per day and I'm at the bathroom every half hour but not missing fizzy at all.
    I didnt ovulate this month and my FS told me that if I don't ovulate in 3 weeks after blood test to call again and she will write me a script to bring on AF again. I was in the same boat - thinking that I won't have AF unless I ovulate and I definitely don't want to wait the 5 months like I did last time. My FS did say that the letrozole (similar to clomid) which I am on should regulate me to AF normally but currently cd24 and no signs or symptoms of AF coming.
    Although I am on letrozole and not clomid - I haven't noticed any side effects (thank god) and I hope you don't on clomid.
    I was temping every morning but then I forgot and get side tracked so I haven't done that in a while.
    And I use a digital ovulation kit from days 11 to 15 of my cycle - easy to use, gives you a smiley face when ovulating. At present I am still waiting to have smiley face. I bought mine off eBay and it takes a lot if the guess work out of if the second line is darker than control line etc.

Hope your test went ok today tassiewife and look forward to hearing your results.
    Hope I have shed some light on your questions Daisy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

Daisy82  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks DaniSam, I will let you know when I get the results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies, you’ve been so welcoming and beyond helpful…I really appreciate it I’ve been Googling like mad (which is how I found this forum) and you’ve been able to answer so much for me

I’ve ordered a digital thermometer (although charting looks quite complex) and haven’t bothered with the digital OPK yet…will sill stick with my cheapies until I can confirm I’m actually ovulating. Kind of feel disappointed that I haven’t ovulated and impatient not knowing what happens from here! I’d like to have AF hurry up and come so I can increase my Clomid dosage in the hope that I ovulate and then start trying again….it all sounds so easy in my head!

Damnisam, I’m 1 day behind you (CD24 for me today). I'm surprised they’re making you wait 3 weeks to see if you ovulate…do you know what the likelihood is for you to Ovulate still?

Tassiewife, good luck with the test results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Girls,

Well called the doctor today as the lady who took my blood said it would be ready! BUT my normal gyn is away (which I knew about) but thought maybe someone else could look at my results but the ladt who is taking over from my normal doc isn't back till Tuesday so have to wait till then, when she calls me.
    So like you DaniSam, I know have to wait the weekend and I am not happy All I wanna do is know if I have O'ed so I know where to go from here.

I am home sick today as I am feeling like crap and I think it is from everything going on and my nerves etc. Prob doesn't help that I can have down times in my life, and this isn't helping. I want to know now ! lol.. I am having a selfish day today and feeling down over such a simple thing I know. I am just sick of everyone in my life having babies and being able to get pregnant first go, some just by accident.

Anyway, for the moment rant over, sorry guys! Just having a 'poor me' moment

I am no on day 22, so only 2 days behind you girls which is good- I like having people in the same position and time frame as me- means we can all travel this road together ! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Tassiewife! I don’t think I could handle that waiting at all! I had my test on a Monday, was told to ring on the Thursday, but I couldn’t wait that long and rang the day after my tests for the results and thank god they were in cos the waiting any longer would’ve killed me! Finger’s crossed that not only does time fly for you, but also you get positive results for ovulation!

I’m so sorry things are getting to you. I know how hard it is when you hear about all these people around you getting pregnant without even trying. A colleague of mine announced her pregnancy last week and said she was wasn’t even trying, so much so she was actually on the pill and fell pregnant….life just seems so unfair at times. But (and this is easier said I know!) I’d like to think that as hard as this all is, when we’re finally holding our precious babies in our arms the wait and the hard times will all be worth it

I agree that it is so good having us all at a similar stage to talk to! My partner is super supportive and wants to be there to talk to me about it all, but I just feel better being able to talk to people that are going through the same thing as I am.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy82 For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I just had a call from my GYN telling me not to bother having another blood test on Monday. Instead she’s posting me a script for Provera to take from CD34 (I’m currently CD24). Apparently I need to take it for 10 days which should bring on AF and then increase my Clomid from 25mg to 50mg and take it CD5-CD9. How long did you ladies take Provera before AF arrived? My GYN said it will take up to 10 days after my last tablet! I’m so impatient, waiting another 10 days just to take the Provera and then another 10 days taking the Provera, then another 10 days till AF arrives then another 10 days till we’ll start DTD for 10 days and then can have my blood test just to see if I Ovulated…..That’s like mid August just to see if I Ovulated!!! I think I’ll go insane with all this waiting......

But that said, this will give me the motivation to lose the weight I’ve gained from coming off the pill (around 10kgs now and I feel disgusting!). We have a holiday coming up October and I would love to have lost the weight by then and fingers crossed my efforts will help with TTC! Diet starts Monday…..

How are you ladies going?

Have a super weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your words Daisy82- I spoke with a friend and my DH and feeling a bit better now. Sometimes it is good to just get it all out to a range of ways
    ink
    My DH is pretty good, well has gotten better over time. He is just as naive as others and think that getting pregnant is just a click of the fingers which is can be for some people. But over time has gotten really good, and come to my doc appointments just to listen with me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoa, good stuff with the phone call and the action you need to take, although when you explain how long you have to wait it is bloody scary !!!!!
    I took my provera for 5 days and then a few days after that got my period. I don't know much about the drug but 10 days is a long time to take it for! I dont think it will tke 10 days for your AF to arrive but I am only assuming. I got my period like maybe 5 days later after taking it, but that was my first time taking it so maybe it is different after taking clomid

Its sucks when you add up all the time and come to August being the conclusion, when people who have healthy systems only have to wait like 30 days

Good stuff on being positive with the time to get into your weight loss! I am sure it will fall off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

So I had a mud print above. I am currently day 37. So just a little in front

thats good news Daisy that you are getting provera. I think I took it for 10 days and I think AF arrived approx 5-7 days later. Bit it does seem like a long process. I have to wait a further 2 weeks and if no AF in that time then i get provera again. Very exciting for you - hope the 50mg works.

Ugh a man at work announced that he and his wife are having a baby. They got married after us and obviously it just happened straight away for them. I'm happy for them but I'm also thinking the why can't if be me.

My DH is also very supportive but he doesn't ask all the ins and outs and I don't really say much. I filter what he may want to know etc. don't want him to imagine his favourite pub burning down hahahaha.

Im so glad we are able to talk amongst ourselves. I'd go nuts if I had no one to vent to.

Hope your going ok tassiewife and hoping the results come in fast for you next week hope you both get some special time with your partners.

Have you much in for the weekend? I'm having a quiet one. Maybe a foot if shopping also lol.