TTC for 3 years with PCOS & 3MC during the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how is everyone going?

did your AF arrive @Babymcchicken?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sign yet @DaniSam

Currently taking provera for the first time. On day 3 of 5. AF us supposed to arrive within 9 days of ending provera,cross fingers, otherwise I need to do 10 days of it! Will recommence clomid once we're back in action!

Whats the latest with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing new with me @Babymcchicken I have FS app on the 11th nov and have a blood test to see if I O'd next Wednesday.

How are u @tassiewife? Any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just wondering if ovulation pain feels like period pain?

i am having a few cramps and sore lower belly and I'm wondering if maybe it could be ovulation. As I haven't experienced it the best way to describe it is as period pain but not as bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Umm I don't really know what period pain feels like... So can't really comment. When I have 'felt' well what I thought was ovulation pain it was to one side just near my hip bone kinda area... But I think all different people feel different pain when ovulating. DTD for sure just to be safe 😄😄👍👍
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed you O this round! What level of clomid did you take this round?
    Hope everyone is well! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm still on the 100mg (they won't increase me due to my high AMH levels)
    but this month I am also on 1500mg of metformin. So hopefully the metformin helps in some way

Thanks
    Reviews
    How has everyone's week been so far?

Can anyone tell me if your follicles don't look like they were mature at day 12 is it likely you will get your periods naturally or are you more likely to need provera again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry guys, have been a little absent lately as still no sign of AF- currently CD47 with no sign of anything!!!! My FF app said they had no idea either as I am still temping but getting nothing!
    Have just booked in an Accupuncture app in a couple of weeks so wil see how that goes, but also thinking of calling and trying to get in to see my FS- even thought less than the 3 months she said she also thought I would be getting my AF regularly so yeh.
    Hope that everyone is well!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay... AF has begun, just. I think CD1 can be tomorrow. Its only been 96 days since my D&C and taken provera to get here!

Bring on round 3 of clomid for me. Downside is I will be in Melb for work, the week I should O. I will ring the dr tomorrow and hopefully delay clomid start for a couple days, plus I am a late O as far as we can tell, so it might work for me