+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasssssy View Post
    Highly doubtful
    FS said DHs levels were so low there's no way we could conceive naturally.
    Though I did pester DH this morning about doing a test.... but hes suggested to wait a cpl days coz now I'm symptom spotting....and we all know how clomid can replicate preg pains....so I'm pretty sure I'm not....esp after DHs results.

But my boobs are VERY tender. .. put any pressure n its like muscle ache.... though its worse around the nipple not so much the muscly chest bit... but I get the occassional like pull feeling at the top of them around the chest.
    No heaving this morning though....just yest.... n I think I o'd cd24 (really late... coz it was 2d after that I did that random opk n had a dark line.... the next day was much fainter).. cd35 today.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Interesting about your boobs- although the FS said that you never know- not trying to get your hopes up but they are normal signs too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM: FF has finally thought I o'ed so now I am 3DPO the only thing that sucks about that is that the DH and I haven't DTD for a lil while thanks to his parents being here and then going off to wrok for the week ! I don't know if FF is correct or what but either way I am not happy!! I even did an OT test and it said nothing, I mean I know that doesn't really mean anything but still. So now my cycle is longer! Am meant to get my AF this week, so fingers are totally crossed FF is wrong and I either get it or I am pregnant!! haha- not sure what to believe, I know sometimes your cycle can be mucked up but just sucks that the DH and I did such a great job of DTD to now have missed the cycle entirely!!!!! (Will upload a pic of FF so you can see and let me know what you think!)
    @DaniSam- any news with you? AF arrived ??

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife i am no good at interpreting charts. I would have thought that maybe you O'd twice as early on in the month (around d14) you had egg white CM? I would think that you may be 14dpo instead of cd3. Have you taken a HPT?

Afm I am on CD11 and my DH has been working heaps plus I have my parents here so no Dtd. I have to have another cd21 blood test to see if I O this month. Will be interesting to see as I have been on metformin also but have not had any symptoms or signs if twinges etc. so time will tell.
    @Sasssssy it would be great if you are pg. although doc said there is not a high chance I would still remain positive. It only took one to get your 1st child and no one knows if your DH had slow sperm back then. So fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh quite possibly I did too! Time will tell hey 😁
    Oh that sucks about the parents being there! How long till they leave- coz I would prob start DTD in the next couple days 😄😄 fingers crossed the BT tells you good news!!!!!!
    And yes good point regarding @Sasssssy ! It has happened before so can happen again! Did you have trouble conceiving your DS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhhh I hate having parents n inlaws stayimh any longer tgan 1 or 2 nights.. haha

Mmmmmm @tassiewife I have no ideas about charting its all chinese to me!!!!. I took my first temp today hahaha 36.9

As for symptoms.... omg these boobs are KILLING me... its spread up under my arms more today... I lay on my side n its like ive done a weeks workout at the gym!!! I dont remember the last time they hurt for so freaken long. And yes ladies I do have the slightest hope but I'm also not trying to be too optimistic.... and more on the realistic side.... the more I suggest to DH I should take a test... the more hes like we should wait.. coz if AF comes then its a ....awwwww..... but if we test its like building our hopes and shattering at once if its a BFN. He suggested last night wait till hes started his new job to test... thats in 2weeks..... NO WAY am I waiting that long. I think maybe by thursday this week.... im cd37 n FF says I was due 3days ago. Tho if I go by tww then im due Tuesday.... *sigh*

As for conceiving DS... 12 mths of trying... and 4 mths of following FF to get BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    See it is possible @Sasssssy! Let us know how you go Thursday- unless you have gotten your AF already? Is it normally late??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take a test! Then you will stop stressing and give you some sanity. If no AF in another week take another if still BFN, go see FS. Hate to think some more sinister happening ...

AFM, cd83, seeing gyn/ob this arvo to start provera for first time with clomid. Have delayed meeting a FS at ivf clinic for a month as hubby can't make it now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No AF yet.... still sore boobs starting to feel like deep muscle pain....getting the occassional tummy cramp so doubting the preg poss.... tho it is genuinely doing my head in.

I'll wait tho.... everytime I test AF visits that arvo or the next morning lol
    @tassiewife.... I can be. My cycle length has gone up to 42d in the past (twice) but avg 34d.... so if I go by my edumakated guess judging on the opk being strong n fading...im 14dpo today.... n cd38

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty sure AF is about to come knocking :'( cramps on one side (though I usually have it in the front of my belly) and discolored brownish when wiping.

I knew it was likely to just be clomid but I was so very hopeful bah to fertility issues 💔