+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Could you be O now tassiewife? Pain on one side was an indication of O for me last time.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymcchicken For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how is everyone?
    @Sasssssy what a bombshell. I do see where your DH is coming from. That's a tough one. I would definately keep the FS app and chat to them and see what they say. If they keep you on clomid great and hopefully a swimmer can find you sending big hugs.
    @tassiewife twinges sound interesting have u tested to make sure it's not a BFP??
    @Babymcchicken hope you get some answers when u see doc.

Afm cd8. Hopefully something happens next week. Then blood test on day21 and back to the FS in 3 weeks for DH results and to work out where to from here. I'm hoping the metformin and letrozole mix together get me O'ing. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with everyone Sasssssy - best to keep the appointment and get the extra information. Can't hurt. It will be interesting to find out what the lead time is for booking in for the actual IVF procedure.

My day has been pretty irritating. I went for scan this morning and the lady doing it said I have one follicle which looks close to 1cm... My doctor was meant to ring me this arvo in regards to trigger shot or just doing timed intercourse. When I rang the doc's office this arvo the receptionist said she is away until Tuesday now and no one else can read / interpret the results... So now I have to wait until then. Really annoyed about that... Contemplating going and buying one of those maybe baby ovulation microscope testers for the interim...

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks @cupcake86. I would recommend getting busy in the meantime as you never know.....

Btw... can anyone tell me how to 'mention' other ppl in my posts? I usually use the phone app and seems limited

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's my plan @Babymcchicken. Just takes one successful one and big fingers crossed. :-)

I have no idea about the app as I just visit the fullsite on my phone. Sorry not much help.
    Last edited by cupcake86; 23-10-2014 at 22:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And today one of the other doctors rang me about my scan and said I have a 6cm cyst. He said they don't like women with cysts taking the drugs. Apparently the cyst does something to hormone levels... so now I need to wait and see if it dissappears before I can take the next round of clomid.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies.
    So I didnt keep the appointment coz we got screwed around n moved my appointment and then to see a nurse I cant stand and find highly inefficient. So will book an appointment with the FS n see what our other options are. Didnt help that I'm feeling off today.... dry retching this morning as I got outta bed. Yay tho atm DS is the most feral child all coz hes taking a liking to the apps on our phones... and we wont let him have the phone. Dunno if I could deal with being preg and dealing with the all day moody and cranky 2yr old
    AF due today.... so will take this month off clomid to give my body a break if AF comes b4 I get in to see the FS.
    @Babymcchicken on the app.... u need to type @ then the full name of who ur trying to tag.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could you be pregnant @Sasssssy???
    😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Highly doubtful
    FS said DHs levels were so low there's no way we could conceive naturally.
    Though I did pester DH this morning about doing a test.... but hes suggested to wait a cpl days coz now I'm symptom spotting....and we all know how clomid can replicate preg pains....so I'm pretty sure I'm not....esp after DHs results.

But my boobs are VERY tender. .. put any pressure n its like muscle ache.... though its worse around the nipple not so much the muscly chest bit... but I get the occassional like pull feeling at the top of them around the chest.
    No heaving this morning though....just yest.... n I think I o'd cd24 (really late... coz it was 2d after that I did that random opk n had a dark line.... the next day was much fainter).. cd35 today.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymcchicken View Post
    That sucks @cupcake86. I would recommend getting busy in the meantime as you never know.....

Btw... can anyone tell me how to 'mention' other ppl in my posts? I usually use the phone app and seems limited
    To mention people you just put @ in front with (no space) before the name you want to mention