+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I discovered here in QlD with my second pregnancy that they do a bunch of std testing ... I was also tested for syphalis, gonnareha etc etc

TTC for 3 years with PCOS & 3MC during the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmmmm they sure want to know everything huh..... HIV/HEPB/C Rubella. .. htp... gonarea...varicella.... clamidia. ... and syphalis

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam - how do they cancel a cycle? I've heard that before but wondered how they do it.

Good luck for Friday @Sasssssy - I hope all your timings work out and you get to try IVF this year.

I have my first follicular scan this Thursday. I haven't had any side effects from the clomid, so I hope that isn't a sign that I may need a stronger dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cupcake86 as far as I'm aware you go in for a scan to see if you have any ripe eggs and in some cases you will have to many and the dr won't go ahead with it due to the possibility of multiples. I think there must be a final shot before you go home to do the deed and the dr won't give it to you. And my doc seems to think I'd have more cancelled cycles than go ahead ones and that's why he is looking down the IVF path for us.
    Yay for your Thursday scan. You will have to keep us all posted xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

cupcake86  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Btest said negative O for me and no sign of AF whilst its CD77.... back to gynae next week for 1st round of provera & 3rd round of clomid I think.

Couple of important days ahead for a some here.

How about you?

TTC for 3 years with PCOS & 3MC during the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    So DH dropped a bomb on me tonight. He wants us to get ourselves more ready for a2nd bub. He's worried financially how we'll be.... and we've had some big bills hit us this last month so he's stressed that $$$ wise is not a great time. Not to mention he really wants to try getting us both fitter and healthier b4 a 2nd bub comes along.....
    2d before the FS appointment *sigh*

I get his point and yes I agree $ wise but at the same time I want to put into this chance.... I dont want regrets He feels ivf is a last chance and he's not ready to admit we are at that point yet.

Here I am 230am n im still mulling things over.
    I'm just meh.
    Let's go get drunk everyone haha

Cd33 today due Thursday...been cramping up since I got 2 lines on the opk... store boobs now tho so I'm expecting the witch shortly. maybe I should just keep the appointment on Friday and ask about staying on clomid to get my o happening regularly in the hope a miracle swimmer makes it instead.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geees... I would need time to process what DH dropped to. I would def recommend keeping the appt. The more fully informed & prepared (testing etc) you get now means when you DO decide to start, it will happen quicker.

Sorry sasssy can't remember your age, but I keep reminding my husband that we waited so long to start and now our process of TTC has almost been 4 years of heartbreak. I'm 34... it is not going to get any easier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good time for a FS app @Babymcchicken!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoa @Sasssssy what a bombshell. So nice that he is sharing his feelings but also a little dishearting as you are so ready for it. I would def see what your FS says and if your DH is going too talk with her regarding the process etc as it might xhange his mind!

AFM: AF should arrive this weekend and my ff app hasn't picked up ovulation so who knows what it going on! Having major cramps on my left side above hip on and off the past few days so not sure what the go is there- but besides that been just plotting along really 😄