Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol yeh.... this is my first in almost 2yrs of ttc #2

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,
    my gosh there was a fair bit of reading to catch up on @tassiewife - when I last saw my FS he told he that if DH and I said we want a baby now he would start us down the IVF path. He said due to our age he can try and change meds etc and experiment a bit. But DH and I said let just try IVF. So I have an app with FS again next month to get DHs results and figs out where to go from there. With your chart - I'm not to sure. I could never follow mine either as it looked like I had Rocky Mountains all the time. I used to test orally.

@Sasssssy yay for the positive OPK. I do agree that it only takes one little swimmer. And remember that the swimmers can hang around for 5 days or so and still have a chance of catching that egg. So pounce on DH before he goes away just to be sure I also agree about the IVF - go for it I say

@Babymcchicken when do you get your blood test to check for O?
    @cupcake86 how are you going? I have never had a trigger shot and my FS wasn't to keen on giving it to me. Have u had trigger and what do you think of it?

AFM spotting on Wednesday, heavier spotting yesty morning and then AF started last night. So I'm not sure if today is day 1 or day 2? Tmi but I changed pad last night so maybe that is day 1?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    Hey ladies,
    my gosh there was a fair bit of reading to catch up on @tassiewife - when I last saw my FS he told he that if DH and I said we want a baby now he would start us down the IVF path. He said due to our age he can try and change meds etc and experiment a bit. But DH and I said let just try IVF. So I have an app with FS again next month to get DHs results and figs out where to go from there. With your chart - I'm not to sure. I could never follow mine either as it looked like I had Rocky Mountains all the time. I used to test orally.

@Sasssssy yay for the positive OPK. I do agree that it only takes one little swimmer. And remember that the swimmers can hang around for 5 days or so and still have a chance of catching that egg. So pounce on DH before he goes away just to be sure ������ I also agree about the IVF - go for it I say

@Babymcchicken when do you get your blood test to check for O?
    @cupcake86 how are you going? I have never had a trigger shot and my FS wasn't to keen on giving it to me. Have u had trigger and what do you think of it?

AFM spotting on Wednesday, heavier spotting yesty morning and then AF started last night. So I'm not sure if today is day 1 or day 2? Tmi but I changed pad last night so maybe that is day 1?

Whoa your FS is good!! I haven seen mine since she first gave me my clomid perscription and provera! Have had phone conversations with a 2 other FS for blood results but not my one! I was going to ask how you went with your DH results- Not long till next month! So wil you take clomid again this cycle just for the fun of it ? YAH to finally having your AF !!!!!!!
    I would say today is CD1 as my FS and what I have read say that the day you wake with a AF is Day 1

So AFM- CD 23 and FF still doesnt think I have ovulated so who knows! My temps are all the place- last month they were spot on so who knows@!! Am a little confused but who knows...
    So last night I found out that I am going to be an Aunty again (although don't feel like an Aunty as I have nothing to do really wth my brother sa he is a bit of an arrogant f#$k most times) and the first thing I did when I found out is call my MUm and cry !!! It is like everywhere I turn people are getting pregnant except me! Literally everyone in my life is either pregnant, about to have a baby or just had one! Life sucks sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully m Mum was really good and said that when my brother told her she felt sick at the thought of how I would feel and then that makes me feel bad as I hate that she felt that way but also appreciated her thinking about me! haha

Rant over ! lol

Happy weekend all !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam I am on day two of clomid, this is my first round ever. I haven't had a trigger shot but my friend did. Why didn't your FS want to give it to you? Did you have a high risk of multiples?
    I found it really hard to work out what was day one as well. I had very light spotting on the Friday and Saturday but heavier on the Sunday. The nurse said to class Sunday as day 1. To be honest though, I'm not sure how much of a big deal it is as I know another doctor here who just prescribes clomid and you start the day you get it.

Can I ask how long everyone has been trying with clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're feeling better now @tassiewife. My most annoying thing I hate is people asking when we are going to have a baby. :-/
    Have a fabulous weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 2 rounds of clomid for me so far!

TTC for 3 years with PCOS & 3MC during the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife im so sorry. You poor thing. So that now makes it 2 close friends and your brother. I really hope there pregnancy genes rub off onto you. Start drinking whatever water they are. But it is so lovely about your mum. She has to try and remain impartial but at the sane time she is feeling your pain.
    I hope your weekend is good. Have you and DH thought of taking some time like a picnic with just you two to chill out?
    @cupcake86 my FS said due to my high amh levels by having a trigger shot he said can increase the chances of over hyper stimulation and he said if there is more than one egg released then he would cancel that cycle. He believes there would be more cancelled cycles than go ahead ones. He also said that as I live 2.5 hours away from FS it may involve several ultrasounds, check ups etc and he said the cost in the long run would be dearer than to go straight into IVF.
    I m on my 3rd lot of Letrozole (similar to clomid) in 6 months. My cycles are always so long and have to have provera each time
    but as yet I have not ovulated.
    I also go agree about people asking. I brush it off but it is so hard to stay strong at times.

Hope you all have a great weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    When ppl ask me about having babies, I say we aren't in a situation to be able to while my DH is studying & I am providing..... while cringing inside.

Off to have my O blood test this morning. Then I fly to Melb for a week of work. Staying at my sisters & 3 nieces, that I adore. I tell them that they are my babies. Hopefully AF might arrive this week but I am on CD72 after miscarriage. If not I'll be having provera when I return!

TTC for 3 years with PCOS & 3MC during the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I have just finished my 4th round of clomid- first round 50mg but didnt get me to O then onto 100mg which got me to O twice- (BT confirmed) and I am hoping I O'ed with my last round of clomid but my FS didn't give me any more BT so am only going off that I have twice before. FF stil hasnt indicated I have O'ed yet so no idea what is going on!!!!!
    If people ask about me, I laugh and tell them I like my sleep and that I have so many children around me it is great as I can claim them as my own but hand them back when I it gets too much ! haha But at the same time I want to stab them for asking and scream 'you don't think I have been trying !!!!' haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw @tassiewife life just sucks sometimes. Big hugs for you.

I've done 3 rounds of clomid.

So just had my blood test in preparation for my first appointment to start the ivf process. I did have a chuckle when I saw one of the tests was for syphalis. I didn't even know that was possible to get in this day and age! Heh

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app