@tassiewife so I hadnt even thought about the "what if we dont do it are we going to have regrets"
Spoke to DH about that one line... and he agreed he hadnt thought about regretting not doing it either. So we've agreed we r better off trying it and seeing what happens then at least we know. I've already rung up our FS and now waiting for them to call back with an appointment.
Worst part about this is.. . IF this AF isnt late... and the next one IS we miss out.
Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app