+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam no trip away... hubby is now changing jobs so no ability to atm.

Welcome @cupcake86
    I am a pcos girl tho I think I'm a bit of an odd one.... ive had regular AF my entire lifr until seeing a FS a few minths ago.
    @Babymcchicken I'm a Brissy girl.

So a lil update... DH n I are trying to work out if we do the concessional option in nov... coz I was playi ng with FF last night.... aaaand if AF is 1wk late (which has been happening a lil lately) then ill be first cab off the rank on Nov1 (3wks away). On 2 sides I want to because the age gap between DS n a new bubba is obviously growing rapidly.... but on the flip side... the cost of it comi g up so quickly....Right at this second we COULD pay for it... but it will make the next month or so quite a lot harder. And DH is convinced with his new job being only dayshift... less stress and more exercize and ability to plan meals etc better than we are for the weeks hes on arvo or night shift will help him and possibly me with O.
    Ive avoided gym membership coz I hate the thought of paying 2wks and going then 4 weeks of not being able to go (time wise coz of work n DS).... so mebby weight loss n getting bck to prebubba size will help me.

Its SUCH a hard choice. I think deep down DH is worried about the cost... the process and our mental states if it fails right now.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife
    This is a chick who PURPOSELY went on a carrot only diet to lose her baby weight while still breastfeeding and openly stating she didnt care about the nutrients coz she didnt do well with having extra weight.

I honestly could have killed her. Worki ng with her will be HELL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    Welcome @Babymcchicken I hope your stay here is a short one. Sorry to hear about your 3 Mc. A free of us here are currently on metformin but I hope the supplements go well for you. And you can have a long healthy preg for the future
    as you will read there is no topic off limits and we all have our good and bass days. So always feel as that you can vent and express anything mum at Toowoomba. Gee cairns would be lovely.
    @Sasssssy I'm sorry to hear that as well. Definately hard for you Agter what you have been through xx did you end up having a few days away?

Also welcome @cupcake86. I have PCO too not PCOS. What were your AMH levels? Mine are at 103....eeek. My doc said the same thing they are very high. I have been off the pill since dec 2013 and have not had a natural period since then. I have had to have provera each time to bring on my period - very frustrating.
    This is what I have been told - and I hope I have heard it right. Amh - Anti Mullarian hormone (sorry about spelling). Normal people have results around 15-25. People wilth PCO or PCOS generally have high amh. My FS said that a woman may lose 20 eggs per cycle however as we don't O we don't seem to lose any or many. This is why we have a high count. My GP cannot give me to many stimulants as this may lead to over stimulating resulting in multiple babies. So he has to be very careful. My FS seems to thing that we are very fertile it is just a matter of releasing an egg to find out (half my battle).

We are looking down the path of IVF but I'm hoping we can be luck enough before then.

How are you @tassiewife.
    Also thanks for popping back in @Daisy82 sorry to hear that your still being sick. I hope that passes very soon. Xxx
    @DaniSam I dont know if I missed something or forgotten previous convos but why are you looking into IVF??
    Has your AF begun yet? How did your hubby go with his appointment yesterday and when do you get the results?

AFM- CD21 and so bloody confused thanks to taking opk and getting mixed results and then as I am taking my temps the app FF hasnt registered me ovulating so no idea what is going on- i mean my temps are crazy ! Ill send though a pic of my chart as it is all over the place- but think is because I wake and doze and not realize I am doing that! I don't know- the DH tells me I should take my temp vaginally so I get a better reading but I don't think so ! haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am from Tassie @Babymcchicken- orginally from Melbourne though !! My DH and I went to Port Douglas and Cairns for our honeymoon in March and OMG we loved it! we want to go back- although don't love the heat but loved the atmosphere etc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasssssy View Post
    @DaniSam no trip away... hubby is now changing jobs so no ability to atm.

Welcome @cupcake86
    I am a pcos girl tho I think I'm a bit of an odd one.... ive had regular AF my entire lifr until seeing a FS a few minths ago.
    @Babymcchicken I'm a Brissy girl.

So a lil update... DH n I are trying to work out if we do the concessional option in nov... coz I was playi ng with FF last night.... aaaand if AF is 1wk late (which has been happening a lil lately) then ill be first cab off the rank on Nov1 (3wks away). On 2 sides I want to because the age gap between DS n a new bubba is obviously growing rapidly.... but on the flip side... the cost of it comi g up so quickly....Right at this second we COULD pay for it... but it will make the next month or so quite a lot harder. And DH is convinced with his new job being only dayshift... less stress and more exercize and ability to plan meals etc better than we are for the weeks hes on arvo or night shift will help him and possibly me with O.
    Ive avoided gym membership coz I hate the thought of paying 2wks and going then 4 weeks of not being able to go (time wise coz of work n DS).... so mebby weight loss n getting bck to prebubba size will help me.

Its SUCH a hard choice. I think deep down DH is worried about the cost... the process and our mental states if it fails right now.

Mmm it is such a hard call @Sasssssy- What exactly is the process that your talking about? It is hard as I am not in your position but I say go for it ! Specially if you wanted a good age gap between bubs and DS and how would you feel if you didn't give it a go? Will be great with your DH new working hours as that will reduce stress and costs etc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my graph etc - any ideas !? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1413358492.152662.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm no help.... my cycles can go so long I end up giving up by day 40 or so. Will start charting bbt again when cycles recommence and using clomid again.

There has been no discussion about a trigger shot for me yet. I think I am going to have to go over my old test results looking for AMH... everyone else knows thiers

I'm originally a melb girl too, moved to cairns last year so my hubby could study. March is a sticky time. Best weather is Sept & Oct I think 5 year plan to be here the prob move back to Melb.

TTC for 3 years with PCOS & 3MC during the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babymcchicken the doctors here seem to use the trigger shot straight away. I haven't started looking at temping or ovulating tests... does clomid cause incorrect readings with the clear blue ovulation tests or is it worth it to buy a box? On what day would you start testing for ovulation after clomid?
    Thanks for any advice and help. I'm very much a newbie with this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tassiewife View Post
    Mmm it is such a hard call @Sasssssy- What exactly is the process that your talking about? It is hard as I am not in your position but I say go for it ! Specially if you wanted a good age gap between bubs and DS and how would you feel if you didn't give it a go? Will be great with your DH new working hours as that will reduce stress and costs etc!
    Full blown ivf. Sedation... collection of eggs. ..laboratory... transfer and waiting :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh- ok I see why there is some thinking !
    But in all seriousness if you see yourself with another child then maybe it is worth it all! Again hard for me to comment as I'm not in your position! 😔

I just hope that no matter what the decision it is thought of and decided due to thought ! X