+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and FX for you.

I'm on prog pessaries and they are a pain in the bum. You have to lie down for at least half an hour after inserting them and they leak.....noice! They also make your ms worse....

But at the end of the day they are they for a reason and if they ensure you get to hold bubba at the end it's all worth it.

Good luck.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymcchicken View Post
    Hi guys

Would love to join in.

I poorly ovulate and started clomid in may. 2nd round on 100mg, my d21 test said no O. D35 0 symptoms began, so took a opk and was positive. Rang dr who said go for blood test next day, came back negative 0. Day 50.... BFP... go figure! Unfortunately it ended in my 3rd MC. Have had chromosonal testing, nothing abnormal.

So all 3 MC were while I was on metformin. My current gyn is against the use of it for PCOS, decided we'd use provera & clomid for my next cycle, currently on day 65 after MC. So last Wed when we had our appt to start the ball rolling, he gave me an ultrasound first and there was an egg there ready to go... advice was to go home and get busy... so we have. Will have a prog blood test later this week to see if I did actually O naturally. Though after last experience, hard to take even that seriously

The other difference we plan to do if I fall preg in the future is use progesterone supplements.... I think they are suppositories.

Would love to join in your journies xx

34 &TTC for 3 years with PCOS with 3 MC
    Welcome @Babymcchicken! So sorry to hear of your 3 MC I really hope the next one becomes your angel baby ! Trying to find a positive for you ad that being that it is a good thing you at least know it can happen- it is now just a case of making it stick!

I am very confused though with the negative blood results! How strange....

Good luck on your journey and welcome !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Babymcchicken
    Hopefully some good news your way soon.

So @tassiewife im now in your boat. **** at work is 13wks preg. And by mistake! There will be 20 months between #1&#2 which is what we wanted bah

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys!

I live om Cairns, what about everyone else?

TTC for 3 years with PCOS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Hope you don't mind if I join in.
    I've just joined up to bubhub as I think it is a great way to touch base with those going through a similar thing.
    Found out I had PCOS in August this year after going off the pill in March though apparently I don't fully reach the definition as my cysts measure 9mm and they are meant to be 12mm for PCOS and my AMH levels were very high (highest my GP has ever seen). Does anyone know what that could mean for my chance of conceiving? I've tried googling it with no luck.
    I have only had one natural period since March.
    My FS put me on provera for 7 days and am starting my first round of clomid this week.
    Look forward to talking with you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea what AMH us!

TTC for 3 years with PCOS & 3MC during the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Babymcchicken I hope your stay here is a short one. Sorry to hear about your 3 Mc. A free of us here are currently on metformin but I hope the supplements go well for you. And you can have a long healthy preg for the future
    as you will read there is no topic off limits and we all have our good and bass days. So always feel as that you can vent and express anything mum at Toowoomba. Gee cairns would be lovely.
    @Sasssssy I'm sorry to hear that as well. Definately hard for you Agter what you have been through xx did you end up having a few days away?

Also welcome @cupcake86. I have PCO too not PCOS. What were your AMH levels? Mine are at 103....eeek. My doc said the same thing they are very high. I have been off the pill since dec 2013 and have not had a natural period since then. I have had to have provera each time to bring on my period - very frustrating.
    This is what I have been told - and I hope I have heard it right. Amh - Anti Mullarian hormone (sorry about spelling). Normal people have results around 15-25. People wilth PCO or PCOS generally have high amh. My FS said that a woman may lose 20 eggs per cycle however as we don't O we don't seem to lose any or many. This is why we have a high count. My GP cannot give me to many stimulants as this may lead to over stimulating resulting in multiple babies. So he has to be very careful. My FS seems to thing that we are very fertile it is just a matter of releasing an egg to find out (half my battle).

We are looking down the path of IVF but I'm hoping we can be luck enough before then.

How are you @tassiewife.
    Also thanks for popping back in @Daisy82 sorry to hear that your still being sick. I hope that passes very soon. Xxx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

Bexta2  (15-10-2014),cupcake86  (15-10-2014),Daisy82  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi danisam

Have you tried any stimulants to O?

TTC for 3 years with PCOS & 3MC during the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @DaniSam
    I must be in a similar boat to you. My AMH levels were about 320. That makes me very nervous if it does increase the chance of multiples. Lol. The only symptom I have had of PCOS besides lack of periods is increased acne
    Do you have the trigger injection each cycle along with the clomid?
    My FS said eating low carb may also help with ovulating so I have started a new diet doing that.

P.S. @Babymcchicken I am also a Queensland girl - from Mackay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasssssy View Post
    Welcome @Babymcchicken
    Hopefully some good news your way soon.

So @tassiewife im now in your boat. **** at work is 13wks preg. And by mistake! There will be 20 months between #1&#2 which is what we wanted bah

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Oh no that sucks big time!!! It cuts you deep and it sucks because you then have to put on a happy smile and be all nice when really you want to rip out their baby and place in your own! haha