+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    YAH to finishing Provera @DaniSam !! Now to wait for the witch to arrive finally !!!!!

AFM- I am CD18 currently and so far so good! Got a high flashing smiley face CD 14, followed the next day by the peak soild smiley face. Nothing the next day (low) then another High flashing smiley face CD 17 in the morning and solid peak in the evening. Been doing two tests a day which allowed me to catch my flashing smiley face- not sure if that is good or what. Had what I am pretty sure ovulation pain over these days too ! FF hasnt told me I did O yet, but hopefully tomorrow.
    The DH and I have had a great week of DTD- I am trying really hard to be in the moment as often sometimes I am thinking of other things (dinner, washing etc) which makes him loose interest (obviously) but this time I am fully in the moment and DTD every night or morning!

So only time will tell!

Found out Wednesday night that anther close friend is pregnant- I hang with her and my other close friend who is pregnant with twins- so fun times ahead hey !!!!! Now that was hard to take !!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @tassiewife to the flashing and solid smiley. Such great news!! And the fact that you have Dtd every day - well done. A huge improvement from last month
    ovulation pain also a good sign. Really hoping this month is your month.

Oh dear that will be hard to take. They both know the troubles your having though dont they?

well my DH told his 2 close mates that we are having trouble ttc and they were really good about it. So a bit of a weight released there. And means that we have some close friends who we can talk to about it.

Hope your having a good Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    The one having twins yes, but not the other friend- she is currently living on the mainland and is moving back in a couple of weeks and well she is a friend who doesn't think before she speaks so decided not to tell her- so I cant be too annoyed as she has no idea about us- but still sucks! She only gave birth to her first son New Years 2013/2014 and only had one opportunity to DTD while her DP was off with work (He works away) and wam bam pregnant !!!

Home day for my today- calling it a mental health day as I have family **** going on and **** at work and don't want to be there! LOL

Oh that is great that your hubby told his mates- makes things easier and the pressure to be taken off !
    How is he feeling about tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh do your friend is very lucky by the sounds of things. I do know what you mean about not telling her. I hate rumours circulating. I have told my DH that I don't want family to know and he is fine with that.

So your family giving you a but of grief by the sounds of it?

He isn't looking forward to tomorrow (not that many men would) but its something that he knows has to be done. I'm a little nervous for him actually.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh it is good for some people to know but also need to be sure that not everybody knows which is my problem ATM! I think I've told too many-but when people keep asking it is hard not to reply wth the truth!!!!!!

Oh my family aka brother is very painful!!!!!!!! Times like these I am glad I live interstate!!!!!

I can understand both your nerves- but will be good to find out hey! Hopefully won't have to wait too long for the results!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

just wanted to pop in and wish you all the best of luck for this month! I think of you girls often and can't wait to hear about some BFPs!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daisy82 For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (13-10-2014),tassiewife  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Daisy82
    How are things with you? Morning sickness worn off a bit yet? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sadly I'm still sick! I'm 17 weeks now and had hoped it would've worn off by now but I'm vomiting lots every day still. I'm hoping it goes away real soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no 😔 that sucks and probably makes it hard to enjoy the journey! Fingers crossed it finishes soon!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tassiewife For This Useful Post:

Daisy82  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys

Would love to join in.

I poorly ovulate and started clomid in may. 2nd round on 100mg, my d21 test said no O. D35 0 symptoms began, so took a opk and was positive. Rang dr who said go for blood test next day, came back negative 0. Day 50.... BFP... go figure! Unfortunately it ended in my 3rd MC. Have had chromosonal testing, nothing abnormal.

So all 3 MC were while I was on metformin. My current gyn is against the use of it for PCOS, decided we'd use provera & clomid for my next cycle, currently on day 65 after MC. So last Wed when we had our appt to start the ball rolling, he gave me an ultrasound first and there was an egg there ready to go... advice was to go home and get busy... so we have. Will have a prog blood test later this week to see if I did actually O naturally. Though after last experience, hard to take even that seriously

The other difference we plan to do if I fall preg in the future is use progesterone supplements.... I think they are suppositories.

Would love to join in your journies xx

34 &TTC for 3 years with PCOS with 3 MC