+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sasssssy my heart breaks for you.
    How are you feeling now? Did you get back to sleep this morning.
    So looking forward where did they say you go from here?
    Is there anyway you can go for a long morning or afternoon walk and try and think it clearer? Or have you had a big cry? I know that always makes me feel better.

As @tassiewife said we are here for you and we are happy to talk things through and vent together.

Sending you huge hugs today. Ill be thinking of you today xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes vent away @Sasssssy !!!!! Very happy to read and listen to it- that is what we're here for as talking to you friends/family is hard if they are not in the same boat or have any understanding of the fact that not everyone can snap their fingers and be pregnant!

AFM- my work friend announced to another very close friend who lives on the mainland but is returning next month, that she was pregnant to be told that she is also 12weeks pregnant!!!!!! So am now seriously going to be surrounded by pregnant women!!!!!!! I cried tears of anger and annoyance !
    Annoying thing is that this friend says inappropriate things all the time and so that's why I havet told her my situation !

Life sucks sometimes!!!!!!
    @Sasssssy could you (with or without you DH) get away for a few days? I find spending that time on my own very productive to clear my thoughts!

Anyway- remember to vent away on this!!!! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Sasssssy, what did they say?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sasssssy are you ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies sorry just needed some time.

It's hit home pretty hard tbh. Looking at all sorts of things atm including changing FS. We can get the consessional ivf at my current one for 4k n 1800 outta pocket but not the same dr n not the same nurse throughout. Also if I don't get AF in Nov I don't qualify. I'm due the 28th Nov according to ff so if im even 3d late we'd have gotten keyed up for nothing.

Took yesterday off work on sick leave n watched a movie that I cried a lil n that just opened the flood gates.

His overall rated was 0.2mill (last one was 0.4) abnormal is 99% n he was 98% last time.

Neither of us know what to think atm. Just shattered.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    First off @Sasssssy- don' apologise for needing time- you have every right to need a break from a baby forum ! I don't know too much about levels etc, but it appears things did not improve
    PLease don't give up all hope yet (easier said than done by someone currently not in your position) think about the fact that you do ahve options ! Maybe take some time out to dicuss those options and have some time to yourselves !

Remember @Sasssssy that although only connected through the internet, we are all here for you and want to do what we can to support you !

Lots of love!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tassiewife For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I second everything written above. We are on the same wave length I think.

And as @tassiewife said we are here for you @Sasssssy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Really appreciate it.

DH has suggested that I go stay at a hotel away for a couple nights n get some me time coz I just don't get any of that at home. He's off to Bundaberg next weekend with some mattress so I think that might be a good escape.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your husband sounds like a great man- perfect idea ! Just make sure the hotel has a spa and a massage parlour so you can really relax!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sasssssy great idea. DH is a smart man for sure. And definately a good escape.

AFM finished provera today. So AF should arrive anytime between the next week.
    Im off with DH on Tues for him to have his sample taken so fingers crossed there.

Hows everything with you @tassiewife?