+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife sounds like your spot on with your cycle length and O date!!
    Hows things going for you ATM? What Cd are you?

We had such a great weekend camping. Now currently doing all the dreaded washing such a fun job - not. Lol.

I do feel for my DH it's not a pleasant thing to have to do. At least for us we just lay there while they examine us. It's not like we have to do much else. But poor fella its not something he feels comfy doing - unlike 10 years ago lol.

No AF for me as yet. Still have another 5 days of provera then at least a week tel AF shows.

How was everyone's weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long do you have to take the Provera for @DaniSam?
    So glad that camping was fun and relaxing- hopefully you were able to clear your head a bit!

Things are going well here- have noticed my boobs feel bigger and I feel fatter but nothing to indicate that on the scales- so am thinking that maybe that is because of the clomid etc? My boobs have felt bigger for a while now- not that I am complaining as they aren't the biggest! haha. I am now CD13- no sign of Ovulation yet- with my temps going up and down but I think that is because I kept waking and maybe moving too much which throws them out, and I keep getting hot flashes!
    Although I said earlier I didn't think I would be taking ant OT, I am pretty sure I am going to cave and start tonight! haha
    My weekend was good, although work is so ****ful and stressful and I really can't afford to b stressed so trying to stay calm but that is hard for me at the best of times, let alone with everything else! lol.

What is new with everyone else??
    @Sasssssy how was your DH test results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, I hope you are all well.

I never managed temping tassiewife, same problem or I'd forget etc etc....even more stress!

FX Dani for AF and another go...

I had my scan today, exactly 6 wks edd of 2nd June!

So keep the faith ladies....baby dust to you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife I take provera for 10 days. Then approx 5 days after that my AF should arrive. Was definately a good chance to clear my head
    Always a bonus having bigger boobs I bet DH is liking it also hehe.
    I used to temp but I could never get a clear pattern on anything. But fx you have more luck. Did you take an OT tonight lol?
    Definately don't need extra stress in your life. Can I ask what you do? Do you meditate or anything?
    @MINIRoo what such fantastic news. We're you able to hear a heartbeat?
    Thanks for your lovely words xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoa- that really is a long process- has the length of time you have had to take
    Provera gotten longer each time you have taken in @DaniSam? Only asking as I'm sure I only took it for like 5 days! 😁
    Yep- I caved and took a test and not ovulating today- keep going with it! I'm nervous as I took the substitute clomid and worried that it may not work or whatever- I know I'm being silly!! Haha @DaniSam I work in child care! Am teacher trained but no jobs in schools when I first graduated and to stay in Tassie with my hubby I had to take anything and well ended up somewhere good and got a good position (assistant director) so stayed but now the place is falling apart due to some older staff and I'm over it!!!! Need to get out !! Don't need the extra stress!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear all is going well @MINIRoo!!!! It is lovely to hear the stories of success on our journey!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @tassiewife you're a poas addict aren't you haha @DaniSam hopefully not much longer

YAY @MINIRoo

Update from me is that there is no update. I'm beyond angry at the idiot girls who work for my FS. First they told me I'd rung the wrong clinic to get results even tho I'm a client of this specific FS coz hubby did his test here in Bris not the GC where they are... then to be told they didnt have the results n would need to request them. THEN next time I'm told we will get the Dr to ring you. Today is a FULL WEEK after his test and we still have no results.
    I vented on a facey page last night that has a lot of ppl doing IVF/IUI with my Dr n turns out the girls who work there are useless! Its the FS thats great. What a let down

Weve got major fingers crossed on this test....and im cd18 today. *sigh* no symptoms.... will go buy a temp today I think... may as well start (gotta start somewhere yeh?) n see how it goes.... ur meant to take temp after ur longest sleep is that right?

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results are in. They're worse than before. Right now I'm beyond numb. Dunno what to think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Sasssssy
    I dont even know what to say ! I want to give you the biggest hug ever- but in real life and not through a computer!
    What can I say or do to help get you through this??
    xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tassiewife
    Tbh nothing. I need to be able to just have some me time and absorb it. Atm I can't

Is just getting too me today. I'm angry and agitated and I just want some me time and can't get it. Even in sleep I'm angry and agitated waking up confused and snarling up about work things that haven't bothered me til now. Yup its 3am n im on here venting. Sorry ladies.