+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg so much has happened. Where do I start. @tassiewife thank you so much for your hugs. I have been reading all your posts but hard finding the time to reply. We are off camping this weekend so I have been busily packing not get things organised.

Tassiewife so how are you going? How's those PMS symptoms going? I hope they are all gone and your back to yourself again and I bet your hubby would be glad too heheh..
    @Sasssssy omg your sis in law sux big time!!! I am sending you huge hugs. There is nothing worse than people who have heaps of kids and just keep managing to have more. Can't they stop and let us have a go every now and then. Keep your chin up though. It's a very tough time but I have everything crossed that all the test come back fine and you can be on your way again. How's your cycle going?

Afm nothing has changed. Still no AF and today masks 2 weeks since I went to see my FS. So I rang them today and I think they are going to send me more provera. I was hoping that it wouldn't come down to this. Provera takes such a long time. Can virtually say goodbye to 2 weeks in waiting for AF to arrive. So obviously the Metformin hasn't helped my cycle at all.

Hope all else is going well and thanks for thinking of me xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Camping sounds like a great idea @DaniSam, something to help you relax and take your mind off the TTC stuff going on!
    I am now CD7 and finished my clomid as of yesterday- feeling ok, bit tired and cramping but so far no headaches!
    It sucks that your AF hasnt awrrived but very good that provera is on its way, although it does take a bit to have that happen if it at least something! Not trying to get your hopes up but have you taken a PT just in case?
    Anyway, off to work after my relaxing day off yesterday- arrgghhh dont want to go at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tassiewife yes it will be great to go camping and take my mind off things. Very much looking forward to it.

I picked up my script today to start provera tomorrow and I'm feeling very blah about it. Not really looking forward to it at all. I guess it's cause of the long journey ahead
    on a good note though I made an appointment today for my DH to get his bloods and his sperm test done. Yay so 2 weeks time

glad you have no headaches tassiewife and I hope they stay away. CD7 my gosh that time has flown by.

Havent taken PT for over 2 weeks but will take another one tomorrow morning just to be sure before starting on the provera. So very much expecting a bfn tomorrow.

how are you @Sasssssy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.
    Doing well thanks @DaniSam
    Does provera have any side effects? N who knows u might take it and 2 days later the witch arrives (as long as u arent bfp.... *hopeful*)
    Camping.... aw we were going to go camping this weekend n now DH has voiced he wants to go to mud Bulls n music instead

So I had THE weirdest thing yesterday.... I had this like a clear jelly in my knickers... I've NEVER had that so I'm going to take that like its a good thing n blindly believe im about to O haha I'm cd12 so itd be about right IF clomid has worked this round.
    Going to give temping a go next mth.

Im just wondering which version of clomid u ladies are or were on? I O'd with "Clomid" didnt O with "Serepherne" which apparently is the same just a diff brand. I took the clomid brand this cycle... and will do an o test tonight just in case (but ive NEVER had a positive one of them)

YAY for no headaches @tassiewife.... those things r killer

DH had his 3rd test yesterday so I'm going to ring my FS nurse today n see if I can get the results.... lots n lots of FX atm hoping that all the tabs hes been taking have helped! Argh!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Sasssssy how did you go with your DH tests???
    Great sign with the mucus you got, fingers crossed this round has def worked ! It is interesting you write about the different types as when I was in Melbourne I was able to actually get clomid but here in Tassie so far just the sub Serepherne. I had a convo with the DH and said that I think I want to find if another chemist has the actual clomid as last cycle I feel i got more signs and +tive OPK with the actual. BUt that could just be in my head as my FS doesnt tell me when I actually did O just that I did. So we will see with this cycle hey !
    In regards to the provera I dont think I got any side effects from memory!
    @DaniSam- hope camping is fun this weekend and you are able to take your mind off everything and that your AF arrives- unless we got a positive PT???????

AFM- the DH nad I have decided I am not going to take any OPK and just DTD between CD15-21 every day if we can. Wil try to hold out on not doing the test but we will see how I go ! haha

Have a great weekend ladies! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @tassiewife good luck! I did an OPK n got a single line again. Just once is like to see a positive one (I've never seen one! ) so who knows

Still waiting to hear about DHs results. Ive rung the FS but because he did the test here in their brisbane clinic rather than the one on the gold coast that we go to they haven't sent the results through. Waiting on my Dr to call back with the results once they've got them.

Nothing like dragging it out 😯
    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, just thought I would pop in and say hi.
    No changes here for me - still taking provera - and no don't have any side effects and still on the metformin. Everything has settled down with that as well. So my body has adjusted to it. Took a HPT before I started provera and got a bfn - it was what I expected though. Have got DH booked in for his semen test in a week. So I have my fingers crossed that everything is ok with that.
    @Sasssssy I hope you hear the results soon. It's so frustrating isn't it. But sending positive vibes your way.
    @tassiewife I do agree about the proper clomid. I have had a few different brands not work as good as the original. My letrozole is also know as Femera but I haven't tried Femera. I do agree about the Dtd between 15-21. However do you normally O that Late do you think? My FS told me to Dtd from day 11 - 16 but we are all different

Camping is going well - so relaxing and eating heaps. Which is great but not looking forward to my work clothes on Tuesday lol.

Hope you are both having a fantastic weekend too xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good job on the test for your DH next week- i am sure he is looking forward to that! Haha
    Hopefully not long now and your AF arrives and the next cycle can begin 😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    The last two cycles I have had ranged from 31-35 making O around the D16 mark- it matched up with my OT last time a bit too so think that is correct. From the things I've read that would make sense with how long my cycle is! Fingers crossed I'm right and I'm able to catch something!!!! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you enjoyed your time away and have returned relaxed and ready for
    Your AF @DaniSam!

Happy Monday all. Xx