+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So many ppl seem to be taking metformin. Tho my FS hasnt suggested it. @Willow13 did Kee tell u to take it? (Tho he doubted I was PCOS coz I was dianosed 14 yrs ago.... until he ruled out CAH)

I just wonder if its something I should be asking about :-/

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sasssssy my GP diagnosed me with PCOS and started me on metformin at the same time as referring me to Kee. Kee didn't/doesn't think I have PCOS. He said to keep taking the metformin and increased my dosage, but didn't seem that bothered about it tbh. It was also my request to try clomid and he let me try it. I'm actually really interested to see if he thinks it was the clomid/metformin in the end!

I don't think it would be any harm asking Kee about the metformin, I'm sure he'd say it's worth a try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmm might ask if DHs results are ok. Slacker hasnt even freaken rung up to bloody book in (think hes forgotten.... even worse!) Just gave him the guilts tonight about it hahah lucky our FS is currently living it up on the beach in Fiji!

If not then prob no point in trying it.... its straight to IVF :-/ *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm glad to hear you and others had success on it! I've just started my 4th round of clomid- first cycle on 50mg didn't do anything and this will be my 3rd on 100mg which has gotten me to O. Last month the DH and I had hard work commitments so couldn't DTD and this month we did better but still no. Fingers crossed this one is our lucky one! Although can't help but be paranoid it could be my DH's count ! 😁 will get Thayer tested in a couple of months 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my AF Thursday and omg my poor hubby- I have had the worst PMS EVeR!!!!!! And I'm taking it out on him (sometimes warranted)
    I don't think I have ever had PMS like this before!!!!! I'm like a time bomb!!!! And the cramps!!!!! Hoping this is a positive side effect as my hormones are on place and on schedule 😄

Hope everyone is having a great weekend 😄 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw no! Hahah poor hubby. My days r leading up to AF.

But yes cramping is a mofo ah the things we do to ourselves hehe

Is DH taking menevit? Or any multis?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep poor hubby for sure @Sasssssy , but appears today all over- no bad moods 😄😄

Yep he started taking menivet about a month ago- however he is hopeless at taking it so has missed a few nights here and there! It's annoying- I can remember to take like 2-4 tablets a day but no he can't take 1!!!!

How are things your end @Sasssssy?

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh tbh I would love to just punch something. DHs step sis is preg with her 4th (her hubbys 5th) child.... she NEVER looks after the ones she has she's ALWAYS OUT getting drunk with her friends and leaves the oldest to look after them all (he's 17) im beyond ticked off about it today :-/ not sure why today specifically but yeah.

Haha my DH is asked daily if he took his FOUR tabs haha.

I found all sorts of things for him to take to try improve. His test is on Wednesday arvo so will find out probably next week. Bit nervous to say the least.

Otherwise it's all same ol same ol here. Thinking I might start temping but not sure I've never done that b4 might make me even more crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Sasssssy- I hate that- for some people all they have to do it think about pregnancy and BAM pregnant! It is hard to hear and take and specially in those circumstances! Do you see her much? I am hoping not as that is another hard factor- pretending to care and be excited!

God, I am too focussed on my tablets to think of his and yet again he has forgotten about them the last few nights !!! Seriously is it that hard! I mean no suprise as he is hopeless anyway with remembering things but still - give me a break !

Oh good stuff with the test on Wednesday- wil be eager to hear how he goes, and will cross everything that things have changed!

You ended up taking clomid again this cycle didn't you? Where are you at with you cycle now?

I temp, and at first i found it hard and confucing but after my last cycle, It made sense to me! It is hard as you are meant to do it at the smae time each day, and after your longest sleep! So occasionally I wake around 4am and because my alarm will be going off again before 6am I will take it them, and thankfully it keeps the temp so I just look at it when I wake later and put it in my FF app. I do recommend doing it as I find it interesting and helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam you have been quiet a lot lately and just wanting to make sure all is ok? I know life is busy etc and last time I spok with you you were still patiently waiting for AF to arrive so not sure if maybe you're taking a back seat to the forum while you wait. But wanted you to know that when I pop on here, I think of you and your journey and where you are at and pray that you will have gotten your AF!
    Anyway, just thought I would share that! Not long if no AF for you to take provera!!!! YAH!!!!
    Please let me know if there is anything I can say to help with anything!!!!

xxxxxxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tassiewife For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (30-09-2014)