+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOHOO @MINIRoo such fantastic news! A huge congratulations and I hope it's a sticky one. Keep us updated xxx
    @Sassssy I agree with taking the clomid. Hopefully the results come back great and you haven't wasted a month
    I can't offer any assistance about the morning v night - but maybe give night a try and see how you feel. Hugs x

Hopefully @tassiewife you get your BFP soon or your AF shows. How long until your FS will look at your tubes etc?? Or have those tests already been done?

No change for me except I seem to be feeling a lot better today. Hopefully my body is adjusting xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Umm I have had ultrasounds and BT etc but tubes.... not sure what they do there????

I am so happy to hear you are feeling better @DaniSam- it sucks when your not well and more so when you know why, that being the drugs you have to take to get your body doing what is meant to be normal!!! xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife I'm really not to sure what I mean about tubes etc. I thought that maybe they can check to see if the egg when you ovulate is getting down to meet the sperm? But have you got your DH sperm tested yet?

Definately feeling better - hope I haven't spoken to soon lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that makes sense @DaniSam ! But nope, nothing like that! I read that some people get told when they are ovulating thanks to BT etc- jez my FS doesn't return my phone calls so is so busy! 😔👎
    And nope haven't got it tested yet- was waiting till my next FS appointment to get that done 😄. Although if no AF and need to go to doc I may ask them 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woke to spotting this morning- maybe a little heavier than spottig so not sure if I should classify today as D1 as it is prob a bit more than spotting- I'll see how the day goes 😄
    Really hoping you get yours soon @DaniSam !!!!! Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for spotting. Your body is starting to become a bit normal. That's so good. See how it goes but if a bit heavy I'd class as day 1.

No news here - still waiting. Still another work until I would need provera so maybe something will happen.

When is your next FS @tassiewife?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol it already has @DaniSam! Sorry TMI but I researched what you would call D1 and they say if you need a tampon/pad then it isD1 so onto clomid tomorrow 😄
    Don't have an app yet as I have to wait 3 months- am tempted coz she is busy to make an app in 3 moths time and then jut cancel if I fall pregnant 😄 I know how busy she gets so I won't want to wait any longer! Lol

I don't want to sound negative but I know personally that the metformin didn't work for me- I went on it a month before clomid and nothing 😔👎
    But I am praying that it works for you, the positive is that it is only a week away which isn't long since you have been waiting a while already!
    Xxxxxx sending lots of good positive thoughts your way !!! Xxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife have you stayed on metformin with the Clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I have @Willow13 ! My FS hasn't told me to stop taking it.... Lol. She too me even if I did et pregnant to keep taking it!!! That was at my first consultation though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I just asked because I've read a lot of people say that metformin and clomid together was where they had their success. I was on both and got BFP second month of Clomid No idea where the magic actually came from though. And yes I've continued to take it @tassiewife

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Willow13 For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (27-09-2014)