+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

Sorry i have been MIA for a few days. Had a wedding to go to.
    Have still been feeling miserable - nauseaus and very tired. I have a sleep in then Breccy and I feel as though I could have another sleep. Is that normal @tassiewife Im still talking the 3 tablets as I'm hoping it may bring on my AF. And trying to suffer through the sickness.

Sorry to hear about your friend @tassiewife it's never easy hearing that sort of news. But it's lovely that she is thinking of your feelings and she knows the struggles which you are going through. I do hope everything goes well with her twins.
    @Sasssssy yay for AF. Hope your pain subsides soon. And then you can get onto your next cycle and hopefully some good news.

Hows things with you @MINIRoo any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @DaniSam I'm so sorry to hear that your feeling like poo lately 😔 mmmm I think the reason for feeling sick is because your body is getting used to the drugs- hence why I was told to do it all slowly. I really suggest you drop down to two for a week and see if that makes a difference. I know that feeling of wanting to get them into you ASAP but dropping just one won't make a huge difference. With feeling tired it could be to do with that. I know I am always tired these days but thought it was the clomid but could be a mix of two!
    Hang in here- your body will get used to it!
    Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw @DaniSam hopefully you adjust soon! Though I agree with @tassiewife maybe try reducing one and see how you feel

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy belated birthday @Tessiewife
    I got my periods after 3 month on 4 sept and i am still on metformin so can u guys tell me that is my cycle normal now with metformin or not??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default PCOS, and new to Clomid-nervous

Thanks DaniSam, looks like I'll be cancelling my FS appointment.......got a BFP yesterday....am really shocked as I was certain it wouldn't happen. I'm just worried now it won't stick as my last non clomid preg ended with mc at 8 weeks. I'm seeing my GP on Thursday and hoping she can proscribe prog and metformin for the first 12 weeks......funny haw Sunday I had the odd symptom that I could write off but now I know I seem to be having a lot more!

Loads of baby dust to everyone.......land massive hugs to get you through the bad times..... It will happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on the BFP!!!!! And even more so as you didn't think it would happen! Haha. Fingers crossed it sticks!!!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    So no AF here so wishful thinking that just because my AF came on its own last time that it would do it again!
    Got a BFN this morning!!!! 😔😔😔😔
    So now to wait and see if AF is planning on coming and then, well I can't see my FS as my friend who is pregnant sees her and tells me she is super busy and struggled to get an app! So I don't know what to do.... Thinking I'll just go to my normal doc to get a BT to confirm not
    Pregnant, then I'll just start taking provera. Not sure if that is ok but figured I'd better do something then wait 3 months like my FS said!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS @ Miniroo!
    @tassiewife 3 months is a very long time to wait.... im barely able to go 3 weeks without seeing the FS... im always getting calls n follow ups to make sure we r on track n doing things right. Tbh I'd b ****ed if I was told 3 mths u poor thing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasssssy For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So cd3.... took clomid (against recommendation haha screw it if DHs results r good then I might have wasted a month right?!) last night. Has anyone taken it at night time rather than mornings? It doesnt specify but im on my 3rd day of a constant headache n dont want the clomid headaches ontop of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tell me about it @Sasssssy! I think coz I got my AF last time she thinks it will keep coming regularly but it could have just been pot luck last time!!!!

Good job on taking the clomid- I would have done the same thing too! It is your choice I think!!!!

I've always taken it in the morning, more so coz I'm sure I would forget at night. Haha. But I heard or read others take it at night so to decrease the chances of the headaches so I'm sure it will be all good. ! Hope the headache you currently have leaves you soon and your successful this round just to stick it up your FS! Haha