+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh... I've never even so much as had that remotely mentioned to me!

Last day for my lovely mother to be here.... wheeeeee
    DH still not booked in yet was waiting on a call from the Bris office of our FS... ugh

Well I'm totally lost 4 words today. Thought for sure the witch was knocking yest... discolouring when wiping (sorry TMI) then itd disappeared yest arvo and nothing again today! Tho I know its coming.... boobs hurt putting my bra on.
    *sigh* FS said not to take clomid this month when it does and wait to see what the SA does... tho what do u ladies think...I think I should anyway coz if hubbys results are good... thats a month weve wasted. I know we r 2 for 2 with bad results... but each time its been diff things that r bad.... so I have a glimmer of hope.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! Being different results you should def take the clomid this next cycle. Who knows- it could be just the cycle for you both... 😄

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tassiewife For This Useful Post:

Sasssssy  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have decided not to take any PT till my AF doesn't show- although that could still be stupid as I don't even know if AF will show up again like it did last time. If it is correct I should start spottig and AF arrive Sunday or Monday! DH due back from work on Monday night!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So literally my bestest Tassie friend has just awkwardly told me she is 7weeks pregnant- this is her second!
    I'm angry and in tears for many reasons which i will name in point as that is what I do! Haha
    -all she has to do is do it once during ovulation and bam baby
    -she didn't wanna tell me coz she knew how I would feel and I had to ask (I think it was more bcoz she knows it is a touch time for me ATM)
    -now I feel like things will be awkward and we work together too!
    -now I will be surrounded by a pregnant women
    -I am totally and utterly jealous to the max
    -I'm sitting here crying as I am so angry/unhappy/****ed off with my ****ing ovaries
    -I then start feeling selfish as I know there are people out there who have been on this journey longer than I (have literally just started and I'm already playing the pity party)

I think that it is!!! But aaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww @tassiewife
    Thats totally normal hun. And its not a bad thing to be angry and upset. I'm the same. Happy for others but broken for myself. Sadly its part of this screwed up journey we r on. If we could just blink n magically be all ok.

Let urself be angry but remember everyone has their own paths... ups and downs...

The ppl I genuinely get angry with / hate are sluts who dont look after their kids n get preg to a million diff fellas for each kidlet..... its THOSE ppl I think deserve the true ire.

Ull be ok working with her... u just gotta let it sink in n ull adjust accordingly
    Xox

Update for me... again with this brown not even 20c coin size stuff overnight. Aaaaand nothing when wiping. Like WTF. Get it over n done with already. .. was dead sure the witch arrived yest due to cramps.... she lied. Bah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive hugs @tassiewife. Been there and it is hard, don't be hard on yourself though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiiiiiiiinally

The witch arrived. Tho she came with a vengeance..... so much pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I caught up with her yesterday and everything was good! I think what makes it easier is she knows my struggles and is respectful. In fact we talked anything but her being pregnant for most of the time then right at the end tells me she is actually having twins! Identical twins!!!!!!!!!!! She is in the high risk though and has a chance of loosin one or both. I got cross as she took so long to tell me that but he comment was that she didn't want the whole catch up to be about her and her babies! Which was nice!!!
    @Sasssssy I know exactly what your saying- they just hook up with all these boys and bam pregnant!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yah @Sasssssy to your AF arriving!!!! Couple weeks and you can get active in the bedroom!!! Haha.
    Sorry to hear though that it is a little painful- hope your able to rest up and take it easy!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam how are you going??? Xx