+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow ive missed a lot of posts.... @tassiewife OMG id be looking elsewhere.... my FS calls if I call him even if hes not at work. @DaniSam ah seems like uve got a good plan in place. its such big decisions ahead xox

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tassiewife. I am on the 500g metformin. What dose is yours? I took the first tablet this morning. I got the sane info told to me about the nausea so I bought a couple of packets of jelly beans. One for the car and one for handbag.
    Ill definately be eating with them too. Don't want to feel sick if I can help it.

No he definately doesn't muck around. Which I good but daunting at the sane time. At least we know that if these next meds don't work then that's the only option. I said to DH if I can at least start ovulating then we can follow this path for a while. Apparently the metformin is also meant to bring on AF (never heard that but fingers crossed)

Your kind words mean so much thankyou xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everything going with you @Sasssssy ? Any news or upsates?

And @Daisy82 how are you going? Hope all is well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam I take 3x500mg of metformin per day so I think you said you were taking it 3 times a day too so we're the same

Yeh sounds like you FS is brilliant!!! You will have to keep us up to date with it all!!

I called my FS again and got a different receptionist, she looking at my info and I think the reason I didn't hear from them yeterday was because my results were sent to another person there, the person I had been dealing with when mine was away. So anyway, I made mention of how many times I had called and she was understanding adn said all she could do was really put them under her nose for me.

Anyway, a couple of hours later she rung me back as my FS asked her too. So I did ovulate again and my FS is happy with my levels so has told me to keep going in the hope I will again get my AF and if nothing in 3 months to make an appointment and see her.

So I think I can deal with that. I can't expect to get pregnant straight up, I mean I know people do, but as I thought, some people with awesome fertility can take a while so...

Now I know I have O'ed (although no idea when exactly thanks to my random positive OT I got) it is taking all my might not to test !! haha. The DH is away so want to wait for him, and well technically my AF isn't due till Tuesday next week, which will be the first morning he is back after work which is good- but yeh- I don't know if I can wait!! haha..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay that is great news that you ovulated again. Very random about the several positive OPKs though. But maybe that's the PCOS playing its part.

So your in the 2ww officially. That's so exciting. Hope you can hold out til next week. Not long to go now

well metformin has hit me. Nausious at lunch. Nausious and not very hungry at dinner. Gee it's going to be a long road if this is how I feel. Hope I adjust to it soon.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no! If you have taken three today, I would suggest tomorrow just to try taking two and see how you feel- then of Allgood try the three next week. They are quite powerful from what I read and was told. You just need to get your body used to it all!!! And more so as if you don't eat your three meals you can't take the tablets. Lol.
    Hope you feel better tomorrow!!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies no update from me yet. Cd 37 here (wtf is going on..... until 3 cycles ago id never EVER missed AF - coincidentally the same month I saw a FS for the first time)
    So DH still needs to go do his test. Hes feeling normal again now so will be booking in soon to do it. Hes just gotta find out when when he rings them.

Rotarvirus be gone thank god! But DS still has a very red bottom n daycare wont let him back in like he is.... so my mum is still staying with us.... but I'm so so SO ready to kill her! Her hearing is going but refuses to admit it (but got her hearing tested and theyve given her a hearing aid even though they apparently told her her hearing is fine but if she gets it for free coz she's a pensioner she may as well - I call BULL****) so its a constant "Huh?" Or answers what she thinks uve said and its not even close!
    Its just all the little things..... her disapproving tone or her condescending comments or her constant yap yap yap yap yap theres just not even 5min peace and quiet she HAS TO TALK.... ARGH

Sorry for the vent.... 2wks is just too long. DH is dealing better than I am. Hah

Happy to hear sum good results @tassiewife Fx for a BFP soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam not good hopefully u adjust quickly.

Can I ask what is metaformin for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah looks like the witch is about to surface..... must find out if im to still take clomid or not now :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry to hear 1) your DS is unwell and 2) your dearest mother is driving you crazy @Sasssssy Hopefully she desnt have to hang around for much longer!!!

Metformin is a drug that they give to people who either have diabetes or PCOS- it is to help, I think it is to help with your insulin levels - also helps supress your appitite which helps lose weight, although I don't find that helps with me! haha