+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My test is Thursday too!!!! 😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

thanks @tassiewife I really appreciate your comments and don't apologise we have to be realistic so Im glad your honest. I do agree about getting provera and getting started again.

And no I don't think they are increasing my dose this time - I think they are going to give me an injection on CD12 and I will stay on the same dose as least month from days 2-6. Then I will have a blood test on Cd 21 again to hopefully see if I ovulated this time.

Yay for tomorrow - so much happening. Keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i rang my FS this morning. They agreed that nothing seemed to be happening and my letrozole was meant to be regulating my body, which obviously it isn't. So they don't want to me to have to have provera again and they have asked me to go in for an appointment. So I am booked in for next Tuesday. The lady I spoke to who may be a nurse suggested the next step being FSH. Not sure what it is but I am going to google now.

I am so happy I rang. Thanks so much for your nudges in the right direction. I come back to you soon once I google FSH lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad you rung today @DaniSam! It appears your FS is really acting on this and doing it in a good speed which is fantastic! I goggled FSH and can see it is a test they do to see what is going on- I think?! Haha. Will give them a clearer picture of what is going on!
    Also happy that you don't have to wait too long for your appointment too!!!!!
    I think this is a good step in your journey and very happy to hear of the progress! Had been thinking about you today and your hopefully call to your FS!

Xxxxx. Blood test and birthday tomorrow!!!!! Yah!!!! Xxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday dear tassiewife
    happy birthday to you!!!!

Hope you have a fantastic day.

Hope your blood test goes well today @tassiewife & @Sasssssy

So I think FSH involves injections. So I think it will involve more blood tests and ultrasounds but I'm excited to be moving forward. My FS was also glad about my age. They said we have time to try a few things without having to go to IVF. I'm so glad I was able to get in so soon.

Will be thinking of you both today xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY! Glad its moving forward for u @DaniSam!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @tassiewife! Hopw u have an amazibg day!!!

No tests for us today. Hubby has come down with the virus I got so we dont wanna spend another $200 on a test that will fail more likely due to his gealth being so poorly. Not sure when to test now waiting on call back from fs

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you to the both of you for my birthday wishes! Very much appreciated!

Currently doing a couple of jobs at home then I'll go get the BT and head into town for a coffee and shopping before my massge and lunch date! Hubby cooked my breakie, so I'm very full as thinking about lunch is a blah! Haha.
    @DaniSam- that is awesome about your age and doing things now so hopefully it won't come to IVF! Your FS is a very smart lady!!!
    @Sasssssy- good idea not to go today -as that would be a waste if money. Hopefully you can get in as soon as he is all better!

Have a great day ladies! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very friendly man this morning who did my test- wished me luck as drew this on my bandaid. 😄 ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410395904.902912.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife fill us in. How was your birthday? Hope you had a fantastic day I bet your Breccy was awesome. Such a lovely gesture from your DH.

I'm starting to get very excited about next week. Looking forward to moving on. So will definately keep u updated.
    @Sasssssy good thinking. You definately need to be feeling 110% so cancelling your appointment is very smart. Hope there is a quick recovery coming your way.

Aww tassiewife how cute on your band aid lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My birthday was fantastic ! Great day relaxing and being spoilt!
    Although have woken up today very confused!!!! I decided as I haven't heard back from FS after ringing for results yesterday arvo and being told that she is yet again on leave, that I would keep doing the OT! Well what happened this morning...??? I got a positive smiley face but for the first time it was flashing!!!!!!!!!!! Arrgghhhhh.... So going to call FS today and try and et results off someone else and ask them. I mean as the DH said- could be a false reading. What sucks more is that we were due to DTD last night but after the movie etc we fell asleep 😔 will try tonight !!!