+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear @tassiewife I am really not sure. I thought if you put in ovulation on the tues it would be green then go back to normal colour and then green again for Friday. I'm not sure why it would all be green. Maybe the first smiley face detected a surge and the second smiley was you actually ovulating. But still doesn't explain your ff app.

Well after my smiley a few weeks ago I get very confused now. I am cd38 and still no sign of period. So it looks like a new lot if provera for me

In the past 10 months I have not ovulated once. Very disheartening
    hopefully next month I'm lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww @tassiewife I think it's because you've already put one positive is taken that as o time. The program won't allow you to o twice is all.

Sorry I've been missing lately ladies is been a big Rollercoaster with trips to sydney and funerals etc. But im back on board.

DH is on the last of his 4 tablets ive been making him take. Adam from naturopath. ... menevit from FS.... vit c and b12 I found from another study that showed improvements with both of these as well.... so we'll see if that's made any diff. If so im happy to wait and do more tests with him.

Still no AF but think that's because clomid didn't work this time. Though after talking with DH..... we both find it very odd that I'd never missed a period until the first time I walked into aFS. This makes TWICE in just a few months.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is so true @DaniSam- I don't even know if all these smiley faces mean anything!!!! But quite possibly it could have been a surge to begin with. Will wait till my BT to know more, any money I won't get the results till next week as my Fs is not good with calling me back!!!!
    @Sasssssy- I think you might be onto something there with the app- that makes sense as the app is prob for normalish people who O for a couple of days. I'm trying not to pay too much attention to it but can't help it! Haha.
    @DaniSam- I'm so sorry to hear still no AF! It is very frustrating, not necessarily because you haven't got your AF but that you have to wait so long till you can act on the no AF ! It's annoying!!!!!! Sending big hugs your way xx
    @Sasssssy- so glad to hear that you hvent given up and that your trying a range of things to increase the count! I'm really hoping that some multi v is all it takes!!!!!! I've decided if not pregnant this round I'm going to ask the FS to get my DH tested!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! Ony 3 days of work for me- hve my normal Tuesday off and also have Thursday off for my birthday- got a massage booked (bday pressie) and hair app and lunch date. 😄😄

Love to all!! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    @Sassssy so glad your doing things to help your hubby. I hope it does all work. I find it frustrating that at times we get more information off the Internet then we do doctors or the FS.
    What cd are you on now?
    @tassiewife I agree with sassssy about the app. I use ff to keep track of my cycle day. And when we Dtd etc.

Yay for 3 days of work and it sounds like you have a fantastic birthday planned when do you have your blood test?

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with the internet and research we do which tends to bring up a lot more info !!!

I am no CD18, with my BT on Thursday - so will go first thing in the morning before my day gets busy (birthday as well).
    Got a negative OT this morning, and when looking back over my FF app the DH and I didn't do too bad with DTD- every second day since CD9 except once- I did however want to DTD every day with the positive OT but with that being so hit and miss, that would have been super hard! haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby needs to go get another test Thursday. So well see what happens.
    Currently CD28. Though I'm sick as a mofo today. ds had a vomiting virus on fridayand I think ive picked it up. Sleep 3/4 the day and the rest with my head in the toilet. Not holding any hope this cycle as fs said I wasn't Oing. Time will see where to next for us

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your feeling better today @Sasssssy!! And all the best for hubby's test on Thursday! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam- how are you going? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im still poking along. Nothing has changed. This Thursday makes it 2 weeks since AF was due and my FS said to call back 2-3 weeks after AF due. So I think I will need provera again.

So I think tomorrow I will call FS and see if they can get script organised to start on Friday/Saturday. Hope they don't get me to wait another week :s

hows things with you both? When do you have your blood test @tassiewife and let us know how the test goes on Thursday @Sassssy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would push to just start taking provera! I mean you have to think about things realistically- you unfortunately struggled to have AF in general and the fact you didn't O... I don't think it is going to come naturally! (Sorry not trying to be Ms Negative 😔). But I don't want you to have to wait another week!!!!!!!!!

Although by the sound of it you FS is good so I doubt she will make you wait!!!!! Will she up your clomid to 150mg you think?

Xxx