+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh !last time i had a long conversation with my docter about my periods she said my period will come when i start taking diaformin. i will go again n discuss thankz for replying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any idea for which table doc prescribe me for regulating my periods?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam and I have taken provera to bring ours on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @rubby - as @tassiewife said def go and talk to your doc again. They need to be supporting you and by the sounds of it they aren't. We both took provera and walla AF was here around 7 days after.

Oh tassiewife that sux about your ovulation kit. I wonder if maybe it was a faulty test? When you pulled the stick out was there a definate two dark lines? As when I thought I was ovulating my test line wasnt anywhere near as dark as the control line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting you say that @DaniSam as there wAs blue all mixed together and I couldn't see a line... So maybe! I didn't think about that! Am still testing to see! Lol. Hopefully not as my DH and I struggle to DTD on week nights- he is just so tired and ATM I am too thanks to the clomid - although surely the effects wouldn't last this long! I took it like a week and half ago! So we DTD Monday night, with positive OT test Tuesday morning and had planned to last night but hubby got busy with stuff and I was sound asleep when he came to bed- and I reckon the same will happen tonight! Lol.
    This trying to conceive thing is bloody hard!!!! I hate the people that do it just once and it happens for them!!!!!!!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol!!!😅 @tassiewife exactly i mean how people do it n the next month they got pregnent!! My sister do sex one day only n on tha next month she got conceived i mean howwww!! Im trying to conceive for almost 1 year but still didnt get pregnent iam so frusted now😢 and my doc doesnt take my problem seriously she didnt give me anything i dont know y?? Even i explain my every problem to her but she said i dnt need any treatment i only have to wait for the right time and it suckss😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got another smiley face this morning! Not flashing but still a smiley face- with this time being more what I expected. So who knows! Am a little annoyed as I had thought we should have DTD last night but came home after a meeting to find the DH snoring his head off!!!!! Haha. We seriously struggle with this DTD more timed! It sucks and totally kills the moment- more so for him with hat I have found out. He feels he is too much under pressure and I would agree, he is a lil under pressure 😔 I feel bad saying that but it is the truth. My body is hopefully doing what it is meant to so now it is time for his to do what he is meant too! Haha.
    Oh well- will see how we go over the weekend but happy to see another smiley face. Let's just hope it is a real smiley face!!!!! Haha

Happy Friday all!!!!!!!!!!! Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @tassiewife it's so hard isn't it. What if you don't tell hubby what stage your up to in your cycle and keep it a little spontaneous?
    Easier said than done though I know.

I hope your cycles are getting back to some form of normality.

Im still waiting waiting. One week down one week to go until I call my FS again and see if they give me provera.

Had a busy Friday. Looking forward to a quiet weekend I hope. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help!!!! Why does my app fertility friend indicate that I'm ovulating when I tell it I got a negative result on my ovulation test? Has done it all week after my one other positive!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409961710.227895.jpg

I don't get it at all as I'm not ovulating.
    Got the smiley face twice this week but only for one morning! So so confused!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And now this morning another smiley face!!!!! Man o man I am confused!!!!!

Surely if false readings due to clomid it wouldn't be so hit and miss? But then again surely if real it wouldn't be so hit and miss!!