+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubs is baking nicely thanks Danisam Although bubs is making me very unwell, I was in hospital last week, but have been much better since. I’m 11 weeks tomorrow and we have our 12 week scan Friday next week. We decided to tell my partner’s sister on Thursday night and she cried. We then told his parents yesterday at lunch and they cried too even though it’s their 8th grandchild! Was very sweet. We plan on telling my family on father’s day so looking forward to that. I know this sounds weird, but I still can’t believe I’m pregnant!

Happy birthday for next week Tassiewife Finger’s crossed your Blood test results are positive for ovulation and that a BFP comes after that!

So hoping September brings this group BFPs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww @Daisy82 hope you feel better soon. Not good that you have been unwell and in hospital. 11 weeks OMG the time seems to have gone fast.

So lovely to hear that your partners family were excited and cried. I live hearing stories like that. And awww what a great Father's Day present is it the first grandchild on your side?

I can imagine what you mean about not believing your pregnant. It may not feel real until your holding that beautiful baby in your arms.

Thanks for your kind words - hoping some BFP's come our way very soon xxxx

now go and rest up some more Daisy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, would you mind if I join?
    I'm 29, DP 28 & ttc 6 months. I was diagnosed with PCOS in July, have just started on Provera last week, then moving onto Clomid. My cycles have been between 40 - 102 days! Absolutely doing my head in.
    Would love any advice/warnings you can offer for this crazy journey. None of my friends/family have been through this (that I'm aware of) so hard to get support.
    I wish you all luck and hoping to see some good outcomes on this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoa- 11 weeks already- that has gone super fast!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope the morning sickness says farewell for you!
    Please make sure you keep us up to date!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Bexta2 and welcome! Good luck with your first cycle of clomid!
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So this morning I got a positive with my OT test- but like last time it was just the smiley face and not the blinking one which your suppose to get first! So who knows as I'm only D12 and with my last 30 day cycle I'm not meant to be ovulating till the weekend! Oh well, will keep doing the tests and DTD.

Seeing I did O last time the hubby and I are aiming to DTD every second day like your meant to- we normally say that but don't but this time we are! So as I got my positive we will DTD tonight even though we did last night (sorry if TMI) and continue till my BT next week.

Happy Tuesday ladies!

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bexta - welcome. Yes you can definately join in. Your story sounds so much like mine. It's so frustrating isn't it.
    i really don't have much advise for you. I have not had any side effects, thank god. But I as yet have not ovulated.
    But I have my fingers crossed that everything goes well for you and nothing is off limits do feel free to join in
    @tassiewife gee that's strange that you got a positive but not flashing ot. And maybe your cycle is becoming a bit regular. My first blinking smiley was cd 12 or 13. High five to Dtd every second day!!! I'm really hoping September is your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I got the positive yesterday (went out and bought more tests so I had the device to do it again today) and nope not ovulating!
    I'm so confused!!!!!!!!

Will keep testing though! And trying to DTD ! Didn't get a chance last night but had the night before so if I was O then the night before I got the positive should be ok! 😁

Thanks
    Reviews

Default gyno precribed me diaformin

Hi,iam new in this forum.I have read all the post who are using diaform.My docter prescribed me this tablet for my insulin resistence and also i have an irregular period because of Polysistoveris . I didnt get my period for about 3 months n now i started diaform for 3 weeks but still my periods didnt come so please can anyone tell me when i get my periods iam so confuse n depressed please help me thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rubby!
    I was Put on diaformin at first to help bring on my period but that didnt work! So I needed some medication to help- so I would go back to see your doc and chat with her!