+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tassiewife View Post
    it appears my AF has come to an end- only lasted 4 days, well more 3.5- I don't think that is normal- but still taking the clomid- still 3 more days- hoping I am doing the right thing
    How long should your AF go for? and should I still be taking the clomid?
    Mine usually is 5d.... but clomid has made her shorter so far.... 3.5d doesnt seem too bad. Pretty sure I was about the same... maybe 4 for it to be completely over.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou so much ladies for your support.
    I have woken up this morning with what I am sure are huge monstrous crying eyes and I am tossing up wether to call in sick or suck it up and go to work. Would love to call in sick but I think ill end up at work. No point sitting around home dwelling.

I had twinges for 3 or so says from Saturday ish to yesterday and I didn't think anything of it with regards to ovulating as i thought I had done that. So maybe the cramps were something else. Either way I'm keen to get going on my next cycle. Need it to get my mind in a better frame of mind. Damn it only been Tuesday.

Well I googled cd12 injections. And I think from what google says is that I have a scan - hopefully there are some good size follicles there. Then I get a shot of maybe LH?? To hopefully release an egg or two and once I have the shot we are meant to Bd heaps over those days. I think then I go back for day21 bloods to confirm it happened and then hopefully a BFP.
    @tassiewife my last AF was 3 days of light abs then 2 days of spotting. Mine is normally 5 days of med to heavy flow. But id definately keep taking your clomid.

Once again thankyou all for listening or reading.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam *hugs*

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! @DaniSam how has your week been?
    I'm currently taking my OT in the morning and just waiting for the positive there. Besides that I've noticed that I am constantly exhausted and emotional- I cry all the time while watching tv or listening to music! I also do bootcamp and have noticed that I'm just not able to give as much as normal. Think I have finally discovered what clomid is doing to my body!!!!!!!!!!!!

How has everybody else weeks been?

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you are going? @tassiewife my week hasn't been to bad. Had a good cry and then pulled myself together again. I'm currently in limbo waiting for AF to show or for 2 weeks to pass so I can get provera. Either way it's taking its time.

Hows the OT going? Had a positive yet? And oh dear that's not good about the clomid. It must have finally caught up with you as you say. Damn

sending huge hugs your way!

Hope everyone else is also going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    A good cry is always great medicine! I do that often actually- get it all out then pick everything up and continue on 😄 glad that your feeling a bit better and I really hope the 2 weeks goes fast! Will keep fingers and toes crossed that your AF shows itself within the time 😄

No positive OT here yet but not due to get it till day 15/16 as per my last 30day cycle (but that is only if my body does the same thing like last time!). So due for lots of bedding next weekend! 😄

Then next Thursday it is BT time. I have one script left to get a BT but was for D28 bloods but am sure I can use it for D21 so will just tell them. Then no matter what will need to book in to see Gyn as I have no more things to get blood tests.. But probably also good to arrange a catch up with her anyway as it has been a while.

Got my birthday next week (day my 21 bloods are due) so that will be a nice 29th birthday gift to give to myself... NOT!! Haha. I just love blood tests- NOt!!!!! Oh and really need to remember to book in for some acupuncture- I keep forgetting! @DaniSam is that something you have thought of doing?

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tassiewife it is so good to be able to vent to people who understand and are going through similar things. My DH god love him listens but he has not a clue with what I am talking about lol.

I am hoping your body knows what to do now and is good to you again. Will be good to see another positive and get BDing. Then hopefully you will be getting your BFP in the late sept/early oct thread

I would assume you should be able to use your 28 day script for 21 day blood test.
    I do agree with the checking in with FS. Even just for a chat about how things are going. I can't remember but has your DH had to give a sperm sample? If not that may be the next thing?

Oh yay for a birthday, but boo to blood test on same day. Make it up with lots of cake lol. What date is your bday?
    Acupunture - have thought about it @tassiewife but done nothing about it. I will have to investigate into it a bit more now and see if someone in town here does it.
    I have heard good reports though.
    Hope your Subsay is going well. Mine has started out so relaxing. Sleep in, followed by stalking the Internet for bucks party ideas as my DH is best man at an upcoming wedding and then reading all about everything in forums.
    I have a few pains in tummy area so in hoping maybe the next few days AF will show

and then this arvo ill have to get a few things packed as I'm away for work this Tues and Wed. Will have a busy week I think
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I totally forgot @DaniSam- one big reason for seeing the doc again is to get my hubby's sperm tested! I don't want to waste our time and me putting all these drugs into my body if something is wrong with his swimmers. So best get that looked y too!!!!! 😄

Birthday is September 11th 😄 hopefully this month will be a late birthday present to myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you don't mind me asking @DaniSam, where abouts do you live? Only asking as a few times you have mentioned about travelling and not havit the resources around you. If you would prefer not to say just in case then all good 😄😄👍👍

Hope you have a great week and that your AF is on it's way!!!!!!!!!!

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife I do agree about getting DHs sperm tested. I think that will be the next step for us if next cycle is unsuccessful. And I think any good FS should make sure that the swimmers are ok. Like you say no point putting these drugs into our bodies if something else could be tried.
    Oh it would be such a great birthday present!

I also sent u a PM @tassiewife as we haven't told anyone we are ttc and therefore don't really want to say on here. However the town I live in has approx 4,000 people and just the basic services. So my FS is approx 2 - 2.5 hours away and all major things I have to travel there.

But I also travel a little with my job to surrounding places so it definately keeps things interesting

anyway @Sasssssy & @Daisy82 how are you both going. Daisy how's that little bubba of yours baking?