+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife YAY and boooo for AF
    Bring on the next cycle! (Isn't it evil we are wishing away so much time! )

Oh and thank you all for your support you've all been amazing. I havent even had the courage to tell my own mum what's happening yet. DH had told his but she's an air head and can't comprehend the true seriousness of the situation (I could ring her neck somedays)

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is such great news about the pricing. So lovely to hear its not looking at 10k plus. And still have my fingers crossed about DHs results.

I have told my mum we are ttc and she is excited but I'm in two minds as to wether I'd tell her straight away of I got my BFP. I think id wait a bit. Although it is good bouncing things off mum and having her support. But it's a personal thing so i completely understand where your coming from. Has your mother in law been asking anything or trying to be involved at all?

question - what's everyone's thoughts and views on electric blankets while ttc. I have heard that when preg your not meant to sleep with them on but not sure if that can apply to trying??

Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    No she just wants to know what's going on. Think she knows not to push me too far. My mum on the other hand knows we are ttc n that im seeing a FS... she was here staying with us when I started my first clomid cycle. But she jokes when DS does something naughty "and you want another one? ??" Easy for her she had 3! That just annoys me even though I know she doesn't mean harm but still!

For electric blankets. I think it's about the heat. Not sure about ttc..... id imagine it's ok. But that's me. Then again I can't get DH to use ours anymore coz he and DS are naturally hot when I'm naturally freezing! Hehe

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such great news with the costing of IVF- as yes 10k is very daunting and unrealistic when first thinking about it but with the help/assistance then anything can happen!! Glad that you're thinking more positive with it all !

Got my script filled today for my clomid and for the first time I actually have clomid! Bloody Tassie only has their sisters which do the same thing but happy to actually have the proper one if that makes sense. With this whole process I always say no to the generic brands While there I picked up the DH some multi vitaimns as he isnt taking any, and do you know what he had the nerve to say.... 'no i dont want to take it' (my hubby is a stubborn, do it his way type of guy) boy did he cope it when i explained the drugs I was putting in my body that i dont necessarily want to but the doc told me to so I told him he was to listen to me. That shut him up ! haha

DaniSam- sucks about your results- fingers crossed you get them Monday though! This winter and TTC I use my electric blanket on high to heat my bed then turn it down to one for sleep as one is just kinda very minor. I dont thin it is good when pregnant so assumed the same kinda thing with TTC.

Hope you are all having a great weekend !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, all my willpower is stopping me from taking a test. I'm only 10dpo but I'm super keen to test. Lol. Although the other part if me is saying, no wait until I get blood results tomorrow to make sure I actually did O and not just have the surge. As I don't want to waste a test. But then I think that I would like to wait until AF is due but I don't think that will happen

so glad you were able to get the actual clomid. I'm surprised you can't get it back home but then you can't get everything I Spose.

I had a huge monstrous lunch - feel like a kippa now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm devastated..... Phoned and got my 21 day blood results and my progesterone level was 0.9. I'm not to sure on what the level should be, but its definately not that low. So I am still not ovulating.

I feel so stupid as I thought I had been feeling twinges in my ovary area. I'm so glad I didn't waste a test this morning.

I am thinking now that the smiley face I got on the digital Opk must have recorded the surge however an egg was no released.

So where to now...... Well my FS said I have to wait for my AF to show. (And for me this doesn't happen so I normally have to wait 3 weeks take provera for 10 days and then wait 5 days or so til AF and then bam back to day one.) and this could be approx 5 weeks. Omg.
    Best case scenario the twinges I have been feeling may be my AF coming in a few days. Well I hope so.
    So whatever the outcome I have to:
    - phone my FS on day 1 of my next cycle and book in for 12 day scan and injection.
    - but still take my Letrozole for days 2-6.

So hopefully something positive can come out of that.

so sorry for the he vent and the oh wow is me. I cried all the way home from work. And I am currently eating a bag of chips and chocolate. I feel so gutted.

Anyone know what the injection side of thing involves?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear you didn't O Danisam My only piece of advice is to still keep doing the OPKs. My CD21 blood test results were 0 for progesterone & I kept doing OPKs even though my GYN said not to bother as it was unlikely I'd a still O. But I got a positive OPK on day 28 and most likely O'd on day 29. We only DTD on day 28 & I decided I was just wishful thinking and we decided we'd just take a break while waiting for the next cycle.....then got my BFP when I was about to start Provera.

I reckon keep doing the OPKs, regularly check your CM for EWCM, take temps & utilise FF.

Still crossing my fingers for you all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy82 For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default PCOS, and new to Clomid-nervous

I agree with Daisy. I had a negative 21 day BT and got a call after my 28 day BT to get BDing as I was Oing. So we did and I now have my DD.

I'd keep BDing till AF arrives! You never know!

FX

I'm surprised you FS said not to bother mine made sure we did weekly BTs for up to two weeks after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @DaniSam
    I don't know what to say- I am shocked to hear you didn't O... I was certain you would have with the positive. But I agree, you should keep BDing !!! A lot of people O later.
    So you're going to need injections- what is that??
    IN regards to your levels- I was told that anything between 9-80 is a yes to ovulating (if I am on the right track) so it appears you level was low sorrym not trying to put it all down as that sounds kinda rude Sorry !!!!
    On a good note though, it appears your FS has already started on the next action which is awesome. altough I get your frustration with the waiting for AF- that is kinda hard when you have no idea when and IF it will show up!

I am sending love of love and hugs!!! Your tears were very worthwhile including the chips and chcolate. But dont give up yet please- keep Bding and who knows!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    it appears my AF has come to an end- only lasted 4 days, well more 3.5- I don't think that is normal- but still taking the clomid- still 3 more days- hoping I am doing the right thing
    How long should your AF go for? and should I still be taking the clomid?