+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sasssssy I'm so sorry to read the above. And like tassiewife I have tears in my eyes. I wish there was something that I could do or say to make you feel better.

I do agree with tassiewife that maybe you could try one round of IVF if it comes to that.

Hopefully DHs medication kicks in and that helps things.

But we are definately here to support you and thinking if you lots xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank u so much @tassiewife and @DaniSam I really appreciate it. Im feeling kinda numb about it all (maybe the cpl glasses of wine after DS passed out?!) Tho one of the other ladies on another topic in here has given me a glimmer of hope. Her hubby got 0.45 and next 2 tests was perfectly fine.

Fingers crossed. But if it comes to it .. I think we'd have one shot..... but it wouldn't be for quite some time. DH n I get 2k back from daycare fees every 3mths so wed just pile that away and when tax time comes again we should have enuff if it comes to that... u do get 4k back on medicare and 1k private so im signing up for private thru work tomorrow! N we were talking to the FS and he said u can put a letter to the owner of the clinic seeing if there is something that can be done.... he said u never know unless u ask. So im guessing theyve helped others before.

The only other thing I can do is work my *** off n keep getting promotions... my work has potential to earn BIG $$$ but that'd be a few years off still. So ive been thinking of options but yeah today kinda just kinda broke my heart. I hate seeing DS dote on all the other kids... hes so affectionate with everyone I so just want him to have a sibling

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so happy you enjoyed a few wines tonight as you most def needed it! I hope maybe you and your DH plan a nice weekend together with your boy to try and take your mind off things.
    I am also very pleased to hear that you're not ruling out the test results being wrong and the idea of IVF.
    I seriously have no idea how you would be feeling-please make sure you come on here and express any thoughts/feelings anything at all as DaniSam and I will most def be here to listen!
    Big hugs!
    @DaniSam all the best for the BT tomorrow- please make sure you let us know about the reults when you get them ! x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tassiewife For This Useful Post:

Sasssssy  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Sasssssy. Sorry to hear that but don't lose heart. DH had some issues with his first test, but after some lifestyle modification and vitamins things did improve. I know it's small comfort but at least there is something there to improve on.

I know it's hard but try and stay positive. FX for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MINIRoo For This Useful Post:

Sasssssy  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well PT taken this morning and BFN !!!!!!!!!!!
    Feeling deflated and annoyed. 1 reason being that I am not pregnant and 2 that I now have to wait to see if AF arrives on its own and if not then make an appointment to see my FS which will probably take a few weeks so I am not looking at my AF arriving for a while !
    Arrrgggghhhhhhh- so annoyed. I just want to be pregnant already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry for the pity party I had on my mind that I wouldnt get a positive but then there was a bit of me that was like 'oh maybe, you could be' .
    @Sasssssy how are you feeling this morning? @DaniSam don't forget to get your BT today..haha I am sure you havent forgotten but just in case

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ladies what a rough few days you have had.
    Sassssy definately don't lose hope - I really hope the wine helped a little last night. It is do hard to try and not think about it all the time.
    But definately with a bit stricter spending a you will be able to save by the sounds of it. And id def ask wether it could be paid off.

And tassiewife it's not over til you have your blood test and the FS says there a baby or no baby. The number of times people were getting neg or and were preg. Fingers crossed.
    But either way I hope you get a pos or AF soon.

Yes went and got my blood test done this morning. Woo. So ill try the FS tomorrow arvo to see if they have results or ill get them prob Monday. Hoping to hear I ovulated. I'm not holding any hope for a pos pt as we only Dtd once in what was meant to be fertile time and once a few days before. I ended up with terrible headaches and couldn't be bothered. So if I know I have O'd then look out next month. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am shocked and excited... I have my AF!
    Yesterday I spotted a bit and thought that was strange but got hopeful- so hopeful that my DH and I were flying to Melbourne last night and ere till Monday so packed my clomid and script to get more just in case and yep today I have woken with it (well technically pending what people think but nothing on pad only when wiped a bit ) sorry tmi , but now into it so I'm counting today as Day1! Clomid tomorrow.

So 30day cycle I had which I think isn't too bad when clomid is meant to regulate you to a 28 day cycle!

So as I said I was very shocked but now super happy as I can seriously predict O day if clomid does the right thing again! So although very bummed the other day and getting ****y- I shouldn't have! Although annoyed in not pregnant ! Haha.

Did you get your results today DaniSam?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for AF! Have fun in Melb and FX for the clomid!

CD18 here.....My cycles have been averaging at 20 days....except the last one which was 54! So waiting to see what happens this month as have been BDing hopefully at the right time. Who knows....I really wish there was a big light that flashes when its the big O time...would be so much easier...! lol!

FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for AF @tassiewife but boo for not being pregnant. However maybe September is your month.
    Glad you were organised and packed your clomid. If it was me I would have forgot about it lol.

MiniRoo, I do agree about the big flashing light. It would be so much easier.

Well I phone my FS this afternoon and the results weren't in yet so ill try back Monday afternoon. But I think I have had a few twinges today so I'm not sure.

Have a great weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhhh ladies... I just wanted to share. I'm feeling MUCH more positive atm! Ive been searching the other IVF clinics around Brisbane where I am.... and theres a lot more affordable clinics if we cant get assistance! One such that its only 1800 out of pocket.. and any further ones that calendar year is 550! Both of these are manageable!

Im still desperately hoping we dont need to head down this track...and that DH next test comes back fine.... but I def dont feel so desolate now

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app