+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife i use Fertility Friend App. If you don't have it I would recommend getting it. It's very handy I think.

I think it's cute that you told your DH. And how very exciting for Wednesday or Thursday I believe you do have a chance. And I hope you see the BFP very soon
    I also do agree about the 2ww. I haven't been to bad but no doubt by the DVD of next week ill be like you are.
    @Sasssssy yes I love fertility friend. Although I think I'm running an outdated version it's still going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had tried that but got rid of it... May try again- I use one called ovia currently which isn't too bad but also have a calendar I write stuff on too. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I now have FF ! Just spent a bit entering my AF and tests etc but not any symptoms or anything and I think I understand it. Am tempted to go back to charting my temp in the morning too as seeing I did O I wouldn't mind knowing about my temp too and see if I can actually see something. Worth a try! Haha I think I may actually understand it this time- I remember last time I was so confused but that was at the start so now I kinda understand things a bit better I'm feeling good!
    Did you guys pay for a membership? Or just use what is free?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tassiewife View Post
    Ok I now have FF ! Just spent a bit entering my AF and tests etc but not any symptoms or anything and I think I understand it. Am tempted to go back to charting my temp in the morning too as seeing I did O I wouldn't mind knowing about my temp too and see if I can actually see something. Worth a try! Haha I think I may actually understand it this time- I remember last time I was so confused but that was at the start so now I kinda understand things a bit better I'm feeling good!
    Did you guys pay for a membership? Or just use what is free?
    I use the free one. I used this same app when we got BFP the first time and it was so spot on and it made love easy when I started all my med appointments. We did conceive naturally with it but highly recommend it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasssssy For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (19-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweet. Will try this app for a while and see what happens hey 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting in the FS office.... scan to see when im going to O plus a blood test.... and finding out DHs test results

I feel sick stupid S&N doing their test too long afterwards n then getting a low count...... now its all to see how this test goes.... ARGH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let us know how you go on both results @Sasssssy!

Mentioned to the hubby I would take a PT tomorrow morning thinking he would be excited but said we should just wait to see if AF arrives ! I to him there is a chance I won't even get my AF even though I ovulated. I think coz I told him I am pretty sure I'm not pregnant he is being a cheapie and wanting to save money! Haha. PT are really not that expensive !!!! I'll be taking one anyway!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bad news all round. Very early for me this time only a very small follicle.

DH has 98% abnormal (they allow 94%) and extremely low sperm count they allow 4million.... he has 0.4. Completely diff results from last time. Everything from last time was fine but everything that was ok from last time was bad (( my FS wants to take me off clomid now. He suggested DH take menivt to see if it improves (tho we also got something from the naturopath too).... if not its straight to ivf which basically means our TTC journey is over 💔💔💔💔💔 we just dont have 10k for it.... right now im beyond heartbroken. Trying to stay strong for DH but I just keep breaking down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Sasssssy I just don't know what to say !!!!! I'm only on a quick break at work but wanted to write something to send my love !!!! I'll write more tonight. I literally have tears in my eyes while writing this and while reading your comment and just want to give you a massive hug!!!!!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok @Sasssssy- I now have more time to reply.

How are you feeling this evening after your appointment? (I am assuming not any better as it hasnt been that long but felt I needed to ask so that if you needed/wanted to get a heaps of feelings/emotions out then go for it.... )

I know that the idea of spending so much on IVF is daunting, but if and I mean IF it needs to be done is there something you could do t have at least one attempt?

PLease know that I am thinking of you and giving you lots of cuddles

xxxxxxxxx