+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you found them online anywhere? That might be a cheaper option.

I'm lucky my fs gets me in for a blood test where I get the results in a couple hrs to tell me when. Tho I may have peaked early this month. I was on a day earlier and they were like you've surged go for it. If I didn't have that I'd do my head in continuously.

Still no witch today. Fs checking again tomorrow n if no witch I need to go for a blood test. I wanna test again but DH wants to wait

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sasssssy -I did find them on EBay. Think I purchased 10 or 20 for around $70. They were the digital ones.

Gee the deal your on sounds good. My biggest downfall is my FS is over 2 hours away and any bloods taken in my local town take 3 days to get results as they have to be sent away

Fingers crossed for your blood test. Ill be thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww 2hrs away that sucks!
    No luck. No witch this morning... thought id test again for my own piece of mind.... BFN. 20Min later goto the bathroom again.... oh hello witchypoo how not nice to see u! Wtf! Wat a waste of a test

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies I'm so excited. This morning I got my first every smiley on the digital OPK. In 8 months of ttc I have never had one.

I have my 21 day bloods next week so hopefully this will confirm wether I ovulated or not

oh Sasssssy that sux.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry guys have been a lil absent of late !
    DaniSam that is awesome !!!!!!! It is funny how you get excited over the idea of just ovulating. Was it the blinking first smile or the second one? I got one last week for me but it was the second smiley face which is meant to come second. 😔 I took a photo, not sure if that all makes sense 😁 ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1407896683.237007.jpg

I had my BT Monday and called yesterday but no call back from doc and rang again this morning and she is on leave till next week. I asked if someone else could get back to me so we will see. I kinda need to know as if not I have another thing for a BT again on d28. It is a little frustrating that you have to wait around and stuff just hear a result. I have a feeling they are going to say I didn't O 😔
    Hope your having some special time tonight ❤️
    Anything else new with you all?
    Sorry I'm do hit and miss with replying!
    Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm very new to the digital OPKs (obviously lol) but if you get a smiley does that mean you may not have O'd?

Maybe I'm getting all excited for no reason?

Mine was the first blinking smiley.

That does suck about your results. Surely someone else could look at them for you.
    And nothing else new here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I get it - maybe I get the surge but no ovulation??
    Damn hope I ovulate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are the digital ones better?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah from the instructions DaniSam that is what is to happen! You get that for a day or 2 then the blank smiley face like my pic is for 2 more days and ovulation over. So that is awesome that it was blinking !!!!!! Get into bed and start cuddling 😜 haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only got the smiley face (no blinking) for one day, although I couldn't text the next day as the straight smiley face stays on their for like a day so I missed trying again- so I don't know if I ovulated that day too or not as the following morning I did the OT test again and continued till tests over and got nothing.

So had in my mind that it stuffed up but the doc who rang me back today informed me I did ovulate!!!!!!! Was the biggest shock as I expected a no. She doesn't know when I did ovulate but said my level was at 40 and they consider ovulation anything from level 9 to 80 I think she said. So now on the 2ww and them test and if nothin wait another week or so to see if AF comes. She said that jut because I ovulated doesn't mean my AF will come if no pregnancy so then if still nothing back to my gyn to triple check for pregnancy then back to provera and clomid again. BUT with all that I am just super happy I ovulated!!!!! Although a little sad as my DH and I didn't DTD as much as I would have liked ! We did on D13 and D16 and that was it 😔 but oh well, like I said just happy I ovulated !!!!!!

Can't wait to hear about your results DaniSam after D21 !!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxx