+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    With the gluten free - I thought it would be hard but it doesn't seem to be. I have yummy gluten free fat free crisp chips (yummy) and then I also have some other crackers. The bread I have found is so tiny but it's giving me great portion control.

The other night I thought bugger it and I had a few little chocolates and afterwards I felt a little sick so I think your body does adjust to what you eat.

Hope your going better now tassiewife

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies.

No blood test at cd21 Dani.... I had to go in at cd 11 (a day early because it was sat) to get a scan to check if clomid was working.... turned out I'd responded very well to it and had a 19cm follicle. They did a blood test in the clinic there on the spot n rang me a couple hrs saying I'd surged n needed to BD that day and the next. So I at least know the pain was worth it and I'd ovulated.

Thou now I think I'm way too invested and see so many symptoms that may or may not be there coz im focusing on it lol like my boobs are sore almost under my arms but no where else... I feel my pants are tighter n I know bloating can be a side effect of the meds.... and since about 4 or 5 dpo ive had the occassional tummy cramp n back pain.

We've been trying for 18mths.... n I had no idea I wasnt ovulating. I had a regular cycle 34-38days avg. But when I went info the IVF place to get properly looked at they told me I wasnt going to have the witch visit that month (which has never happened for me) so it was even more confronting.

But its nice to see that there are others like me. How did you guys go with ur clomid? Did you O? Or how did you get tested?

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay Sasssssy to ovulating. High five
    Well for me I did not have a period in 5 months so my doc sent me for tests and ultrasounds and found that I have PCO.
    So then I had another test which determined that have a very high count in something (not sure what) and that I don't ovulate. So I went onto Letrozole (similar to clomid) and currently on 2nd round. My first round went for 72 days and had to have medicine to bring on AF again.
    I am now seeing a FS so hopefully something good will come if it.

We have only been trying since December and I'm getting to the struggle part so my heart goes out to you so here's hoping you get your BFP this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again, been busy on holidays and looks like its been busy in here. Thought I would pop in as we are about to start on the TTC #2 journey. Hoping that my GP can run through a couple of Clomid cycles with me if we need in. Periods seem to be more regular but have no idea if O. I don't think I O'd on my first 2 clomid cycles and I know it was CD28 for the 3rd, because my FS recpt said your Oing now go home and get it done....so romantic!

Anyhow to all and hope you dont mind me joining even if I'm not on clomid again yet.

Daisy, I was reading the thread, how are you going? I was put on Progesterone pessaries for 12 weeks as my Progesterone was a bit wobbly. Hope all is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I caved and tested 2d early. BFN
    Don't think ive ever been so upset as I was to see that single line. This time I know we BD on time etc etc. Going through all the headaches and tummy cramps ive had all month n the sore boobs and nips which now I can only presume is a result of these tablets..... I just broke down into a sobbing mess. This sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back MiniRoo. You can definately join - hope your #2 journey is also successful

Oh Sasssssy my heart just breaks for you after reading your post. Your still 2 days early so keep strong that soon you will see your two lines.
    I know it's so hard not to get emotionally attached and we are all going to have days like yours but remain positive.
    Have you got something planned today to get your spirits up again?

New are all here for you but until the witch shows your still in with a very good chance xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you 💖 I'm not holding up anymore hope for it thou. Yesterday we went to get our tax done to my agent I've gone to for like 15yrs... he even had the nerve to say is time to add a lil bro or sis for DS who's 2. I just smiled and nodded n he asked what that meant and I just said we've been trying n needed help and have been involved with an ivf clinic and so far nothing. ... had the nerve to tell me "I just go with the old fashioned thinking that practice makes perfect" I was SO angry hubby turned it into a joke cause he knew.... ARGH

But friends had their engagement last night so that was good.
    Ah well onward and upward

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear Sasssssy I know what you mean.
    I wish I had the nerve to say what is happening but I just brush it off saying we have the animals lol.

Some people really don't think before they speak. Or when they do they mean the best but it comes across the wrong way.

Yay for distractions ATM.

Im on CD9 and my FS says to DTD from days 10-15ish. So hoping for special cuddles tonight to get the ball rolling on a good note.
    Hooe I ovulate this month. I'm not 100% sure if I will use OPKs this month. What's everyone's thoughts??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gee.... my gyno says opks arent worth their $
    But I'd want to know its happening! So I'd need it to satisfy my own curiousity.

Hope does your FS know u will defo O then?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think i do agree about the OPK $ as I have the Internet cheapies and I don't think they work so well with me. So I have to buy the digital ones and they are quite expensive. But I have to have 21 day blood tests which show FS if I ovulated or not.
    I Spose I'm just looking at not wanting to get the crazies with positive OPKs. But then maybe it would be good to know... And if I got a positive maybe I would try for twice in that day..