+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my AF is coming to an end, with it not lasting as long as it did last time as I still have one more day of clomid and pretty sure my AF will finish tonight.- so not sure if that is good or not.. how long has your AF been going for girls? No real side effects with the clomid increase, had a full dull cramps here and there but could hve just been due to my AF, and a slight headache one day but overall nothing major. I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing, this might be weird, but kinda had it in my mind that I would get side effects if the clomid is working, totally weird and probably wrong but you know how your mind works...! haha

Thinking I am def going to drop my day at work, spoke with the DH and he just said that I need to do what I need to do, so have worked out the pay side of things to ensure we can cope financially too! Am taking my letter in on MOnday
    Got holidays planned already for the end of August which wil be good only going back home to Melbourne for my nephews 1st birthday but it is still no work and relaxing! haha

HOw is your Af coming along DaniSam??

I have heard of that detox before and I think it does work- I should try something like that as I am on struggle street and I know that I need to be on top of it but tell that to your mind! haha. I am in the process of orgainsing to see a dietician and should make an appointment this week, and also thinking of seeing an acupuncture person as I have heard that can be good, but also very nervous as I dont like needles! haha.

Hopefully August is our month DaniSam!!!!

Daisy, thanks for hanging around and giving us some extra support !!!

Enjoy your weekend ladies!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello tassiewife - well still nothing interesting to report here. I have finished all my provera tablets so now just waiting for AF to show. I'm hoping any day now.

I started my detox on Saturday and day 3 in and it's not going to bad. So fingers crossed I shed some kilos and some centremetres. I am going to the loo every 20 mins though which is annoying having to duck in clothes etc lol.

Glad you decided to cut back a day. I agree with DH - you have to do what's best. How did they go with the letter? Yay for upcoming holidays. Always nice to go see the family.

I do agree about the acupuncture. I have also heard good results on it. Anything is worth a shot. I'm hearing you about the needles. Lol.

I am really hoping august is our month. Would be great to continue on this journey together. I do know what you mean about side effects of taking clomid. And it wasnt something I had thought of. But then I think everyone's body handles things differently.

Hope to hear from u soon. X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has your AF arrived DaniSam??

I am currently D14 and so far no positive OT, but will keep going! Trying to DTD as much as we can anyway! But not as much as we had planned thanks to me!

I have been a total mess this last week- crying and angry and just over everything. I know I am over reacting and jumping to **** as I don't completely know if I will O or not, but I am just still a mess, with so many thoughts going through my brain. And lets not get started on my husband- as much as he has some great aspects he has been ****ing my off so much.
    I don't know what is wrong with me lately!!!!

that this is our month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tassiewife I'm so sorry that you have been a mess. Try not to let the stress get to you. Positive vibes it is so hard to remain positive though I know. I'm sure your DH understands that there is so much pressure placed on you.
    I am sending huge hugs your way

As for me I have had a really strange period. 1st day spotting. 2nd and 3rd day light, 4th day spotting and today spotting. However this may have something to go with my detox and the amount of water I have been drinking nearly running to the toilet every 40 mins :s

i have been taking my meds do we will hopefully Bd every second day from tomorrow on. On a huge positive my day 11 results are in ....... 3kg down and 28cm from my body gone
    i feel do great. I just hope this helps my body. I will be like you tassiewife if nothing happens again

keep your chin up I'm thinking if you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks DaniSam! After a couple of days off work I am feeling a little better. The dh has has been very accommodating the past few days!

Good job DaniSam with the weightloss !!!! Would make you feel great let alone def help in this ttc journey! Although I am sorry to hear your spending a lot of your day using the loo! Haha.

I think your right re your period, prob is the things your doing to impact it. Any side effects with the clomid?

I got my first smiley face today on my OT however just for peak fertility, and in reading the info I think I was meant to get a high fertility one before this one as I think this is just the end of it... So I don't know! Will still DTD and see what happens in the coming days. Posted some questions in the clomid site as there are women on there that have been doing this for a while and are full of info... Well I think so anyway. Haha

Daisy- how are things going with you??

Happy Wednesday to you all!!! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I just realised this site blanks out me swearish type words like my comment the other day! Whoops. Sorry, I can have a bit of a potty mouth when I'm annoyed/stressed! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad your better tassiewife I hate heading that your having a rough time.

The loo and I are definately best mates lol. But hoping that something positive comes out of it. Also going gluten free so we will see if that may also help.

Woohoo to the smiley face. That's great news! Hopefully that means your ovulating. Good idea about the clomid site.

As for me I'm going well. No side effects. Am currently on CD 5. Really hoping I ovulate though

and I never realised that they blanked out the words lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys. Can I join in her? I'm in the middle of the TWW for my first clomid cycle. Tbh when they told me I needed to move onto clomid and trial it I think my heart broke into a few pieces. 😯

Clomid nearly did my head in.... hardcore headaches during taking it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    DaniSam you seem to hve a strong will to start doing gluten too! I wish I had your will power. Because I eat my emotions these last few weeks have not been good 😁
    Hi sasssssy, of course you can join in!
    I hope the tww is worth everything and you get your bfp! Sorry to hear you had awful side effects with the clomid, so far I have been lucky although I think I went a bit blah the days following finishing taking the clomid, whether it was the clomid or just was who knows! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sasssssy of course you can join in. that's not good about your first cycle if clomid. I hope it gets easier for you. So how was your first month do you think? Do you have to have a CD21 blood test? Do you think you ovulated?

i think it's such an exciting but then a very upsetting time. For me - not ovulating month after month is heartbreaking.

Dont be to hard on yourself sometimes some people just heed a little help. Hopefully you are lucky straight up.