+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I have the baby love ezy combo for DS1 who is 4.5 He is still in the 5 point harness and has plenty of growing room before he reaches the booster line. I think his seat is huge but it's interesting to know others are bigger. We'll have to get another eventually when DS2 grows out of his current seat.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a Mother's choice nobel in DFs car (one i wish to replace because i hate it - but he insisted he wanted THAT one - Men! ) from what i understand since checking out the goliath this morning, they appear to be the same shell just a different cover and made by the same company???

*IF* its the same, im assuming the arm straps are one long strap threaded around, ie the child can lengthen one arm strap by making the other side tight as its just threaded underneath the seat, and not attached?
    Where as other seats have 2 seperate arm straps? For us, the buckle attachment appears to be located really far back towards the back of the seat? We always have trouble finding it, as its under DS's bum.

I havent put DS into DFs seat (Nobel) recently, but the last time i did, I did think to myself that it wouldn't do him till he was 4 with the inbuilt harness - and i hope to keep him harnessed even older if possible. He is only 3yrs 2 mnths.

But i do appreciate any and all suggestions!! I hope the above didnt come across as rude or offensive...

We definately NEED 1 seat - to replace the Meridian in my car. And i despise the Nobel so we are looking to hopefully replace that also!
    DF does love the Infa seats, and while researching this morning, DS loves that it comes in blue! so...If it has higher harnessed and overall use we may be getting at least 1 of them for DFs car...im still undecided! I love the MREA as I loved being able to just move the headrest to adjust the harness in the meridian. It was my most favorite feature!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    We have a Mother's choice nobel in DFs car (one i wish to replace because i hate it - but he insisted he wanted THAT one - Men! ) from what i understand since checking out the goliath this morning, they appear to be the same shell just a different cover and made by the same company???

*IF* its the same, im assuming the arm straps are one long strap threaded around, ie the child can lengthen one arm strap by making the other side tight as its just threaded underneath the seat, and not attached?
    Where as other seats have 2 seperate arm straps? For us, the buckle attachment appears to be located really far back towards the back of the seat? We always have trouble finding it, as its under DS's bum.

I havent put DS into DFs seat (Nobel) recently, but the last time i did, I did think to myself that it wouldn't do him till he was 4 with the inbuilt harness - and i hope to keep him harnessed even older if possible. He is only 3yrs 2 mnths.

But i do appreciate any and all suggestions!! I hope the above didnt come across as rude or offensive...

We definately NEED 1 seat - to replace the Meridian in my car. And i despise the Nobel so we are looking to hopefully replace that also!
    DF does love the Infa seats, and while researching this morning, DS loves that it comes in blue! so...If it has higher harnessed and overall use we may be getting at least 1 of them for DFs car...im still undecided! I love the MREA as I loved being able to just move the headrest to adjust the harness in the meridian. It was my most favorite feature!
    Yes they are all the same shell. Maxi Cosi, Mothers Choice and Safety 1st are all made by Dorell.

If you don't want to spend as much money for DF's car then the Rallye is a good option too. It has the same shell and markers as the Comfi, it's just the 'budget' version at Big W. It doesn't have the pretty colours or thick plush inserts but if isn't used often not a big deal. You can also buy colour inserts from Infa this is the Rallye. $168 normal price and will be on special in July for $120 during the baby sale. Great as a second seat to replace the Nobel.

A few online stores have the Comfi for $199, Bubs also has it on special if shipping isn't Insane.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1401497883.661278.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks so much!
    DF likes the caprice, and we'll get it with his tax return so if he wants that seat im cool with that. Both seats would be used almost the same amount, mine probably a bit more. Maybe 60/40. He also loves the coloured ones haha...and DS seen me looking at them today and told me "My bum likes that one. It needs it. Thats comfy" while looking at The Orange Caprice online. Haha

Cute DD btw

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

callmedragon22  (01-06-2014)