Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Emergency can absolutely give you a doctors certificate x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ElizaDoLittle For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brimm View Post
    Would emergency be able to provide me with a medical certificate for work or will I have to go to the doctors for that?
    I don't see why they couldn't. Myself or my DP have always requested one if we went to the ER and need one for work reasons.

⭐️DS #1 born 15.03.2010⭐️
    ⭐️DS #2 born 16.02.2014⭐️
    ⭐️Me=29 💗 DP=34⭐️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by brimm View Post
    Would emergency be able to provide me with a medical certificate for work or will I have to go to the doctors for that?
    yes they can
    take a book and head to the ER. I hope they can give you answers and relief. Good luck brimm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes they can. Go! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Brimm, I wish I lived near you, I'd take you to the ED and hold your hand all the way. You need support and I'm so sad for you that you don't have a supportive husband to help you through this. Please get there ASAP, I'm thinking ectopic too, which can have some terrible consequences for you and your ability to conceive again so I'd hate for your DHs attitude and behaviour have the potential to damage you any further. I don't want to scare you as it may not be that bad for you, but can you really take that risk?

What did your husband say when you were in that pain? What did he say when you had to get the day off?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Fashionvictim  (10-06-2014),Mokeybear  (10-06-2014),PurpleButterfly4  (11-06-2014),Wise Enough  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Brimm, I wish I lived near you, I'd take you to the ED and hold your hand all the way. You need support and I'm so sad for you that you don't have a supportive husband to help you through this. Please get there ASAP, I'm thinking ectopic too, which can have some terrible consequences for you and your ability to conceive again so I'd hate for your DHs attitude and behaviour have the potential to damage you any further. I don't want to scare you as it may not be that bad for you, but can you really take that risk?

What did your husband say when you were in that pain? What did he say when you had to get the day off?
    When I got the ultra sound done it showed that the pregnancy was not ectopic, I thought that too but they ruled that out 2 weeks ago. So I hope that is still the case.

He was okay last night when I was in pain and understood when I didn't get up for work this morning.

Thank you for your compassionate words.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope you are being seen to. I don't think you realise but you are actually being bullied buy your husband and his family. You are not a punching bag it a woman to be talked down too and be treated like ****. Please evaluate if this is what you want the rest if your life to be like. Please don't spend the money on holidays and cars. What a waste.

mumbron is offline Actions speak louder than words!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you today brimm hopefully you can get some sort of answers as to why your in so much pain, and remember to take care of yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Brimm,
    I've been following your story for a while and want to add my message of love and support.

I've been in a toxic relationship while living with former in-laws. It was so hard as home should be a place to recharge and feel safe, but I felt like I was 'on show' and judged the whole time. I hope you find a safe place to recharge and 'be' with yourself so you can properly grieve. Grief doesn't have a time limit.

You said something about karma - have you heard about the Just World hypothesis? It's the idea that good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people. Sadly, it isn't true and the world often isn't fair and just. Bad things do happen to good people. Your father is getting away with treating people very badly and you (with all your wonderful human flaws and kindness) are unfairly experiencing an extremely challenging time.
    I'm mentioning it as I don't want you to think that you might be a bad person who 'deserves' this - because that isn't true. Nobody deserves to be treated like you are being treated.

Anyway, know that lots of strangers are quietly thinking about you today.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sodalimebitters For This Useful Post:

littlelove  (10-06-2014),Mokeybear  (10-06-2014),Phony  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs xx